If you’re sexy and you know it, submit a photo to Think Atheist ASAP! We’re putting together a fund raising calendar for the website of our most lovely-looking ladies for 2010, and we need some steamy photos FAST. So if you’ve always wanted to be one of those lucky calendar girls, now’s your chance!

Here are the official rules:

1. NO NUDITY. This is very important and must be strictly adhered to. Be sexy and racy, but no full frontal nudity will be used in the calendar.

2. No full names will be put on the calendar to protect the privacy and safety of all the girls. Only a first name and the girl’s TA profile URL will be used. Girls may also choose to use a pseudonym for the calendar if they wish.

3. Girls may request a month to have their photo associated with, but we cannot guarantee that every girl will get the month they chose.

4. Submissions must be in by no later than December 17th, 2009 at 11:59 pm. We understand this is kind of soon, but we need to get the calendar done before the new year!

5. There are only 12 months, so only 12 girls will ultimately be chosen. All decisions are to be made by Think Atheist staff members and are final.

6. Only one photo submission per participant allowed. Choose it wisely!

To submit a photo, email it to thinkatheist@gmail.com as an attachment. Photos should be jpegs, in the biggest file size you can make. A suggested pixel size of twenty three hundred by eighteen hundred is recommended. Questions or comments? Drop us a line over at the forum:

We can’t wait to see what you guys send in! And as always, thanks for helping out the community here at Think Atheist.

Views: 3721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As long as they aren't granny panties.
YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE CLOTHES SO WE PUT CLOTHES UNDER YOUR CLOTHES SO YOU CAN DRESS WHILE YOU'RE DRESSED.

I saw it and I had to.
I am so very sorry.
That has to be the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.
Can that be in the calender?
I am not very photogenic (as I have been told my several people throughout the years)

Who the hell would say such an asinine thing? You don't look unphotogenic at all in your pics. Besides, it is largely up to the photographer to make someone look good or not with various angles and lighting. It sounds like a few people deserved to be smacked over the years (not that I advocate physical violence, I swear).

But I do love the banana idea. ;)
Ah, I feel the same way; it seems like the camera always snaps at that awkward moment where one of my eyes is halfway closed and I'm about to sneeze, lol. Digital cameras are the best invention ever; as long I can just snap 143420934023 pictures, then one of them has to come out decent!

I still say Reggie deserves a smack! I mean, all husbands do once in awhile; they must be kept in line somehow, right? Oh snap, bringing sexism back to the thread!
I have the same problem...unless the picture is taken by a professional or I'm just lucky the camera always manages to accentuate my bad side....or I'm slouching, my hair is messed up, blinking etc.
Exactly! Even if I know that the camera is about to snap, I still manage to end up with some nifty facial contortions.

If we do this next year I think that it would be fun to have a professional take some retro pin-up pics. Nothing racy; more like the 1940s glam. Then someone else can worry about the lighting and angles and all that junk.
That's why professional photographers take HUNDREDS of photos per session. Someone is always blinking, moving...looking weird.

I had Lauru look through a set of ten photos. Those ten were the only decent ones out of about seventy in the entire shoot. After airbrushing, editing and manipulation, maybe...if we are lucky.... ONE will be good.
One out of seventy is actually pretty good odds.
Is it because I'm just that hot?
Yes.
Um.
No. Not really. It's because my photographer was good.

Guys, that goes for you, too.
ANYONE can be made to look smoking with the right clothes and angles. All skin imperfections can be photoshopped away. You can be made to look thinner. Shadows can be added to define muscles.
Keep in mind that professional models are usually wearing layers and layers of make up on their abs, then the pics get airbrushed after, too.
Send in something decent in high resolution. The magically computer geeks on the other side will do the rest.
weird... I left a comment here yesterday and it seems to have ben deleted? I can't see it...
Wow, I've only been following this topic via twitter since I've lacked the concentration to go through it all and wow at the extreme reactions.
You know in some ways I can understand the extreme reactions either a.) gone way to over board on the feminism or b.) just think it's wrong to be sexy. Both are probably aftermaths of religion or other things.

I think guys and girls should take part (yes I know guys already have a calendar too let me finish) if you have the confidence - even if you just don't quite have the confidence, push yourself a little. Don't think your too fat or thin, or this that and the other. One cannot feel sexier than when they are happy with who they are (okay maybe some nice underwear helps!).
Yup, you don't have to be showing the nice underwear.
I don't get how any reason could be behind the reactions either. If women want to send in sexy pictures by their own free will then let them express their sexual freedom. It's not anti-feminist to celebrate the female form. I think some 'uber-feminists' forget that feminism is about equal rights (for everyone) and not about suppressing male and female sexuality.

Anyway, I could be wrong, but I will be surprised if there are a ton of pictures submitted of women in sexy underware. Most will probably be submitting fully clothed images in which they just look good. Sometimes being clothed is sexier than almost naked anyway.

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 3 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service