http://www.nbcnews.com/id/26972493/ns/technology_and_science-scienc...

The focus issue this is a reference to the historical Jesus who was called Christ or the 'anointed one(gk.) i.e. the messiah. Since I know Greek it is saying the name of Christ to evoke magic; but this in not the point it shows he was an historical personage which some deny even though most scholar's believe Jesus did exist.

Just sharing.

Tags: Jesus, bowl, magic

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Note also, Joshua, that the author continually links the name, Jesus, with the title, Christ - by virtue of his reporting, he is specifically linking the character, Jesus, with the prophesied "Christ," hardly impersonal journalism.

He's clearly screaming at the top of his lungs, "I am Christian, and this is proof that my savior lived!" He could benefit from a few good journalism courses.

No way....this discovery of mine could not mean that.....Nah!! I need a cup of tea!!

Tea? TEA! You're no Irishman! Change your name to Reg, the Fronkey Fraud! You're an embarrassment to the clan - ahh, go drink your tea --!*

*(Must be read with a brogue and a tongue affixed firmly to the cheek)

Allow me to introduce you to Irish Tea, Arch...

Hmmm --

A REAL Irishman would reverse that ratio!

I would sooner have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy!!

You must be....The Wizard!

I'd rather have a half-empty bottle in front of me, than either of them - stay thirsty, my friend.

He is ... the most interesting transitional fossil in the world...

I'll bet you say that to all the transitional fossils --

RE: "You sure you sober homeboy?" - yes, that's the problem! But not for long, today is V-Day (ask Strega) --

I wonder if this is THE Dr Howard Davis ...

Link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbX8UJvX2jM

It might account for the strange "announcement" of a story that was broken five years ago (2008).

As for the rest ,I'm with SteveInco ,Strega & Archaeopteryx ... "Christ" is a title not a name .

Strange him not knowing that.

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Simon Paynton 3 hours ago. 11 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 12 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 13 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service