Tue, 9 May 2017 17:53:31 EDT
U.S. President Donald Trump says FBI Director James Comey's firing "will mark a new beginning" for the FBI. The White House says the search for a replacement will begin immediately.

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good thing for Comey, he wasn't in charge of the Russian version of the FBI.  There he wouldn't be fired, he'd be in intensive care, having been injected with an unknown substance.

I don't respect Comey.  His hubris seemed to have no bounds. The main reasons we have a Trump presidency now, are Comey's actions and Clinton's equally boundless hubris and bad judgement.

I don't get too worked up about US politics now, and don't follow as intensely as I did.  It's like, if you're on a sinking ship, do I have to get a report for every deck chair, table, and cruise director that washes overboard?  If a big flotation device comes my way, that would be nice, but I'm not counting on it.

Maybe we'll find 22 ethical Republicans in congress who will vote with the democrats for impeachment.  Right after pigs fly overhead in tutus, in synchronized swimmer ballet formations.  Or maybe Putin will decide that the stability of a Trump presidency is not longer in his interest, and then he'll release those videos of Trump's golden shower hooker escapades.  Or maybe, the FBI investigation will show Trump collusion and obstruction of justice - which the Comey firing sure sounds like -  and the republicans still won't do anything about it.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service