One Amanda Nagel Fields, writes on a Facebook page advocating making the Pledge of Allegiance mandatory in all schools.

"For all of you who thinks that one nation under GOD should be taken off well got a few
words for you....Go Jump off a Bridge or Get out of the United States."

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL

I love how she capitalizes LORD and GOD. And ooh, press charges... :-O

I think the funniest thing is that she calls you a "morron" and an "ass hole" and then closes by saying "god bless"!

If Schizophrenia is not part of her diagnosis, she should find another doctor.

Wow, this is just sad. What's worse is that many people in public office have this same mentality.

The Pledge of Allegiance is not mandatory in schools? When did that change?

I agree, Brad.

My suggestion to this lady is to pray to God and ask him if she would be allowed to use a spell checker while battling the godless horde.  

Why must they be so mean and violent.

That's one of my all-time favorite quotes.

Thanks for this, have set it as my wallpaper. :)

Regarding this thread, the woman is an idiot and it is a complete and utter waste of time to correspond with her.  However, if I were going to waste my time on her, I don't see anything wrong with correcting her spelling or grammar since she claims to be so educated. ;-) 

House is rapidly becoming one of my all-yime favorite TV characters. Right up there with Captain James T. Kirk, Buz Murdock, Hawkeye Pierce and Hannibal Smith.

Here are some other quotes I came up with that I'd like to see on billboards or bumper stickers.

"The fool hath said in his heart that there is no God . . . the wise person proclaims it to the world."

"Belief in God is no delusion . . . it's more like a psychosis."

"If you went to college and still believe in God, you didn't learn anything."

:::face palm:::

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Physeter 16 minutes ago. 52 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Physeter 20 minutes ago. 10 Replies

What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 32 minutes ago. 10 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Virgil 6 hours ago. 65 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service