Ezekiel 23:20 WTF! Is this not the greatest passage ever?

After reading the bible over a year ago, i seem to forget about all of the "good" ones. but i like it even better like this. i get to find them and laugh all over again!

Views: 677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FOund some brilliant ones in God Hates You,Hate him back -CJ Werleman.
Read it last thing at night so I could go to sleep laughing at the absurdity of the bible.

he eagerly wanted to go to bed with Egyptian men, who were famous for their sexual powers.

SeemsEgyptian men each had not one but two magical wands!

Genesis 38:9 would appear to be about jacking off:

Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother.

Zeke 23:20 is actually "best" in the NIV:

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of horses.

I don't get it. Why were the lovers' genitals only the size of donkeys? After all, their sperm was horse-like.

If this doesn't convert the non-believers I don't know what will.

Well it might convert straight or bi females, or gay or bi men.  (English desperately needs a word for "people attracted to men, regardless of their own plumbing configuration," and another word for attraction to females.  Back in the day, I could have just said "women" but now there are a ton of different orientations and statistically rare cases that must be acknowledged.  I propose "androphiles" and "gynophiles.") 

OK so let me start over.

It might convert androphiles.  But, not being androphilic, it doesn't do much for me except make me laugh at the moral pretensions of Xians on behalf of the "Good Book."

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service