What is your thoughts about this planet run by religio-political elites, how theistic religion has structured law and order and the ideas of morality and decency. How people have been told how to live regardless if they have a different perception of  life the universe and everything. What evidence can be found to prove that this planet is run by nutcases who believe in esoteric pseudoscience and perform bizarre rituals in secret rooms in odd buildings, and call the higgs field/universial field  "God" in a square and compass symbol.

Views: 578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Grateful for the innocent lives that had been killed by those bombs?

The irony is many people today want to speak Japanese from the influence of manga/anime , i would think it would be cool if everyone talked Japanese today, and walt disney invaded by pokemons and digamons.

The thing is i never found any sense with gender separation, or better known as sexism or gender cliches , since myself had been born intersexed, which could fit in neither of the two extremes, even forced into one of them, there was always the evidence of alienation. These bizzare clubs, why do they occur mostly with people who set themselves to appear better than others, because they have more money in their banks and pockets ?

Gee, war. Innocent lives. What an unexpected combination. I suppose you've never schooled yourself on the conduct of the Japanese and what fate would have awaited us and others (Canadians, Chinese, Koreans, Australians, etc.) had they won the war. You can cry over the "innocent" Japanese, but they served their government like robots and would gladly have seen our ancestors in their graves, so don't expect a long round of tears from this guy.

The irony is many people today want to speak Japanese from the influence of manga/anime , i would think it would be cool if everyone talked Japanese today, and walt disney invaded by pokemons and digamons.

There's no irony there. Today's Japanese are the way they are because they surrendered and lost the war. Had we not defeated them, well, just see how they treated subjugated countries before and during the war. 

The thing is i never found any sense with gender separation, or better known as sexism or gender cliches

The thing is, none of those things are synonyms.

These bizzare clubs, why do they occur mostly with people who set themselves to appear better than others, because they have more money in their banks and pockets ?

Uh...because they can afford to? Because when you have money, you gotta spend it somehow, and are probably more comfortable with social and economic peers.

I personally find war a stupid and childish way to solve a dispute. Yes many women and children and conscientious objectors, who's consciousnesses were advanced, were completely innocent from following the ideals of their so called authorities were killed altogether. Life has value, people on this planet fail to see it, and because of a guy.

you dismissed me about gender cliche.

But why do they do it ? i dont see any sense in it.

I personally find war a stupid and childish way to solve a dispute.

Perhaps, but it was stupid and childish Japanese who made the war necessary. Read your history. 

Life has value, people on this planet fail to see it, and because of a guy.

Oh wow. PLEASE name this guy who is preventing us all from seeing the value of life.

you dismissed me about gender cliche.

...and? Tell me something I can't dismiss.

But why do they do it ? i dont see any sense in it.

To be with peers. Why does someone join anything? From the account I read, it seems like they just mostly goof off, get drunk and naked and shoot off steam. Do you have any transcripts of meetings where any global conspiratorial stuff was discussed?

You know wars are started from instigators , and you cant blame an entire nation by the action of its stupid leaders.

this guy you speak of comes from your original post

"You can cry over the "innocent" Japanese, but they served their government like robots and would gladly have seen our ancestors in their graves, so don't expect a long round of tears from this guy."

the gender thing makes no sense.

So doing strange rituals, that look like some religion or cult is a goof off thing shooting of steam ? I shared video that they did discuss about blowing up the Japanese with the bombs, and it has been proved by the skeptic.

You know wars are started from instigators , and you cant blame an entire nation by the action of its stupid leaders.

War isn't about blame, it's about winning and survival. It took the decimation of two cities to convince the Japanese leadership that we could destroy Japan from top to bottom if they didn't surrender. 

So doing strange rituals, that look like some religion or cult is a goof off thing shooting of steam ? I shared video that they did discuss about blowing up the Japanese with the bombs, and it has been proved by the skeptic.

Many clubs have silly rituals. Think of fraternaties and sororities. What's the big deal?

And if the Bohemian Club ended the war, I'm glad they did.

Woo Woo!

In the 1970's, James Watt, a Bible believing, YEC, worked his way up the political ladder. During 1976, Watt initiated the Mountain States Legal Foundation, a law company "dedicated to individual liberty, the right to own and use property, limited and ethical government and economic freedom. In 1980, President-elect Reagan chose Watt to be his Secretary of the Interior.

Watt periodically mentioned his Dispensationalist Christian faith when discussing his method of environmental management. Speaking before Congress, he once said, "I do not know how many future generations we can count on before the Lord returns, whatever it is we have to manage with a skill to leave the resources needed for future generations."

(Refer to the Wikipedia article for more insanity.)

It is just such thinking which allows the rape of the planet by the christians.  They think that a better existence awaits them.  My niece recently posted on facebook--"To die is to live"  (she is totally wrapped up in jesus)  With that mentality, what is the point of preserving anything?

agreed.

Is this knee-jerk criticism? What's wrong with Watt's statement: "I do not know how many future generations we can count on before the lord returns, whatever it is we have to manage with a skill to leave the resources needed for future generations"? Yes, there is a mention of his religion, but otherwise he is vowing to protect the environment for future generations. His religion didn't get in the way of wanting to manage the environment responsibly,

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service