If China's growth is subsidized at all, it's surely subsidized by the amount of goods we buy from them.

But they are a growing competitor with the United States and clearly want to control Asia and the Pacific.

Meanwhile, we have a border problem with Mexico, another country with a lot of impoverished citizens. If we're going to do a lot of trade with a country, Mexico makes a lot more sense than China. Improving their economy could eventually totally eliminate the problem of undocumented "illegal" workers coming across the border for work.

Yet, I hear neither candidate promoting this idea? Why don't they?

Tags: Mexico, international, trade

Views: 572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or, as the lion said to the leopard, "Let us prey --"

I suspect that is because they - to their detriment - have not chosen to employ you as their advisor.

Actually Obama was working in that direction I believe, general systems theory is getting more and more well known even at the street level. The president is I believe a systems thinker. Because someone draws an imaginary line on the ground, calls it a boundary/boarder does not mean it is an independent system, all systems are open system, and helping Mexico is not a selfless act, but could only be in the interest of all parties concerned, Your suggestion connotes systems thinking.

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 0 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service