Does GOD have a penis and balls?

Now I already know that this is very very silly.....however, I was sitting here thinking, when the Bible quotation about  "making man in his own image" came to mind. Now, if the answer is YES, then what does he do with them?

If its NO, then what else is missing?

Perhaps everything maybe....?

Either way this is not a happy situation.

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly, what are they for? Does he get "morning wood" like most healthy human males? Does he ever have nocturnal emissions?

And if we're made in his image does that mean he also has poorly "designed" eyes like humans do (with the blind spot, etc.)? Is he susceptible to optical illusions because of the (imperfect) way our brains process visual information? Does he have male pattern balding?

A similar question is whether Adam had reproductive organs. Unless the reason is "because God has them", then it doesn't make much sense that Adam would have reproductive organs either, because God apparently wasn't even planning (?!) to create a woman until he realized that Adam wasn't satisfied with other animal companions.

wow...this actually never occurred to me...

its good to know :D

If I'm made in god's image, god has a stinky anus.

RSS

Forum

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by captain kingsway 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

"I'm Christian and I vote."

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 11 hours ago. 39 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 0 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service