...how does one start a Whole New Congress Movement? We could start with rallies in or marches to the public squares of major cities all asking people to commit to throw their Senators and Representatives out of office in the next election.

We need to throw a scare into our Senators and Representatives.

Tags: Congressmen, Senators

Views: 1866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw a Congressman making note of a poll showing that Americans now prefer dogshit over Congress. He was immediately interrupted...I guess Congress can't handle the truth.

Am I the only one who sees the Tea Party as basically an American version of the suicide bomber. The difference is that the Tea Party has the destruction of the economy strapped to their chest, not explosives.

The global economy, at that. If we let this escalate...When you don't pay your debt, you end up paying in other, much more painful ways.

They were so successful in changing the composition of Congress during the mid-terms after Obama's first election, they just haven't figured out yet that the great "fear" among some, of having a Black President, no longer carries the weight it once did.

That's self-righteousness mixed with faith for you.

This is not a joke - I'm sitting here, listing to the evening news on TV, and the announcer said that in the latest poll, Congress ranked three percentage points below hemorrhoids, but still above Miley Cyrus - again, this is NOT a joke, believe me, there's nothing funny about it.

I guess you missed my post above.

You mean some people actually read all the way to the end of your posts? Wow! I usually doze off after the second or third sentence.

You just needed to read the beginning: "Congress's approval is now 5%. Lower than the IRS and Miley Cyrus. Considering the margin o error, the approval rating may actually be zero."

*I-) sleepy

The Republican Party has been "badly damaged" by the government shutdown, according to an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released Thursday evening, which finds public opinion souring on the GOP and some of its core positions.

Americans blamed Republicans over President Barack Obama for the shutdown by a margin of 22 percentage points, with 53 percent saying the GOP deserved more blame, and 31 percent saying Obama did. Approval ratings for the Republican Party and the tea party were at 24 percent and 21 percent respectively -- both record lows as measured by NBC/WSJ. (source)

Wait til next month, if this continues, when retired Vets don't get their monthly checks, on which they depend, to live. VA pays out $6 Billion per month to Vets.

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service