Does anyone else feel the bailout as more the single greatest scam ever committed towards the American people..is something real big and bad about to happen?

Does anyone else feel the bailout as more the single greatest scam ever committed towards the American people... is something real big and bad about to happen?

What do you think? Share your thoughts!

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How so? And conservatism?
It can all pretty much all be stupid. I'm tired of our political systems. All they do is benefit few & we end up spendin' our time & money to get them to do what we elect 'em to do. Fuck 'em all.
Ha. Yeah, ok.
I'm not sure how we benefit from this democracy versus the Republic we once had. A State ran government was definitely better than this Federal crap we have evolved into. At least our right would be honored somewhere rather than banned everywhere.
I think that is a bankrupt argument, no offense. It's so easy to take the that road when we all know it will never go back to that type of system.

I also happen to think it is easier to have federal standards for certain things so that people aren't state hopping to suit their needs.
I'm so angry about it, I can barely express myself.
I can't believe that these companies would cry bankruptcy, help us, we're failing, the American economy needs us, without us, the whole system will fail, and then turn around rip us off right to our faces.
They honestly thought (AIG) that they were going to get away with paying those bonuses, they never expected this amount of anger and backlash.
They should be made to give every single penny back, not just the bonus payments, but all of it.
Every last dime and dollar needs to be given back to us, and they need to be allowed to fail.
No more bailouts for any of them, I can almost guarantee that some of the other companies were thinking they could pull off the same thing.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service