Hello to anyone reading this!

I'm not very good with introductory things, so I guess I'll start with the basics.

My name is Cathy. I'm 19. I live in Townsville, Australia (but hopefully not for much longer).

I'm studying Multimedia Journalism at James Cook University. I write opinion pieces for a local magazine called Mayhem.

I tend to be opinionated, especially about the lunacy of religion.

My favourite bands include (but aren't limited to): Nine Inch Nails, Bright Eyes, The Smiths, The Kooks and System of a Down.

I read a lot.

That's about it!

Views: 555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm absolutely disgusted by pineapple... but we're glad to have you with us! :D

Why is pineapple disgusting? :P

I want . . . . . a shrubbery!

You can has!

Welcome Cathy - Pineapples are yum, but there is nothing on this earth as good as the Queensland Mango. I am going to Queensland at xmas, and I know I will make mysef sick, I will eat soooo many - and the Queensland Advocado - who needs heaven when it is in Queensland.:):):)

Haha, mangoes are delicious! But Queensland is far too hot for me. I'm looking forward to moving down south!

Oh, yes, I know - I also know that I am really going to wilt - but it is what you do for one's kids - but it is only for two weeks - the mangoes will make up for it though:)

Thanks for the welcome. :)

But you're the upside down one!

I don't want a pineapple, thanks. But I do so love SOAD.

So many people love SOAD on here. I wonder if there's a connection?

SOAD is my all time favorite band

I think they'd have to be mine, too. They were the first heavier band I got into, and after that it was a downhill slope into metal-headedness.

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 58 minutes ago. 55 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 12 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 17 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 17 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service