Hello to anyone reading this!

I'm not very good with introductory things, so I guess I'll start with the basics.

My name is Cathy. I'm 19. I live in Townsville, Australia (but hopefully not for much longer).

I'm studying Multimedia Journalism at James Cook University. I write opinion pieces for a local magazine called Mayhem.

I tend to be opinionated, especially about the lunacy of religion.

My favourite bands include (but aren't limited to): Nine Inch Nails, Bright Eyes, The Smiths, The Kooks and System of a Down.

I read a lot.

That's about it!

Views: 552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm absolutely disgusted by pineapple... but we're glad to have you with us! :D

Why is pineapple disgusting? :P

I want . . . . . a shrubbery!

You can has!

Welcome Cathy - Pineapples are yum, but there is nothing on this earth as good as the Queensland Mango. I am going to Queensland at xmas, and I know I will make mysef sick, I will eat soooo many - and the Queensland Advocado - who needs heaven when it is in Queensland.:):):)

Haha, mangoes are delicious! But Queensland is far too hot for me. I'm looking forward to moving down south!

Oh, yes, I know - I also know that I am really going to wilt - but it is what you do for one's kids - but it is only for two weeks - the mangoes will make up for it though:)

Thanks for the welcome. :)

But you're the upside down one!

I don't want a pineapple, thanks. But I do so love SOAD.

So many people love SOAD on here. I wonder if there's a connection?

SOAD is my all time favorite band

I think they'd have to be mine, too. They were the first heavier band I got into, and after that it was a downhill slope into metal-headedness.

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service