So this is a little weird even typing this out but here we go! I have a friend that tells me she loves it when her boyfriend cums in her. Me personally, I just do not see the appeal of getting chummed inside of. Perhaps this is because I have zero desire to have a child. Also, I have a medical issue that gives me a minimal chance of ever having a child.

I am more curious to your responses and that is why I am asking here. 

So I pose the question. What is going through your head when you say to your guy, "cum in me!"? Even if your on birth control. Which my friend is on by the way. 

Views: 31306

Replies to This Discussion

I'm an old guy, going back to school, and am surprised often by how people talk... even the instructors. I think there's something built into human nature that tells us to push out the borders of behavior and communication further than our parents did. Same for the music we listen to. Each generation's favorite style is the one they heard when they and their peers were growing up together, raging hormones and all.

Of course the quickest way to get most guys to 'cum' is to say the magic words.. 'Don't cum....    ".. you'll never get to the word 'yet'... so those two magic words also work for the phrase 'don't cum in me'.  This better be understood at the outset that you DON'T want them to cum inside you because if you wait until the moment its probably going to be too late.

sheesh.. I didn't even look at the dates when I posted on it.   Why did it pop back up to the head of the list?

All it takes is a single comment, to resurrect it.

"Why did it pop back up to the head..."

Given the subject of this thread, that phrasing is pretty good.

You're a sick, sick man, Kris :)  You actually joined this group to post that awful double entendre comment....

I've left this thread and this group to be for so long, yet strangely that was the breaking point. Even I'm a little surprised, to be honest.

This is a related sidebar: 

Any comments from men and/or women as to whether giving or receiving a BJ with a condom in place is worth the effort?

Also, is ANYONE out there actually using or requiring the use of dental dams for muff diving?

Happily I do not have this issue to confront...;p)

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Discussion Forum

Do you let your guy cum inside you?

Started by Sophie. Last reply by James Cox Aug 28, 2013. 89 Replies

Blog Posts

Seeing the man in the child.

Posted by Diane on April 19, 2014 at 9:52am 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon