So this is a little weird even typing this out but here we go! I have a friend that tells me she loves it when her boyfriend cums in her. Me personally, I just do not see the appeal of getting chummed inside of. Perhaps this is because I have zero desire to have a child. Also, I have a medical issue that gives me a minimal chance of ever having a child.

I am more curious to your responses and that is why I am asking here. 

So I pose the question. What is going through your head when you say to your guy, "cum in me!"? Even if your on birth control. Which my friend is on by the way. 

Views: 35926

Replies to This Discussion

He needs a few pubic hairs stuck in his teeth.

If he made a habit of going down frequently on women who keep the panty area "natural," it might brighten those teeth up a considerable bit. Either that or some Brillo.

Why is he talking about birds? Why would a Swallow follow a Blue Jay? I'm so confused --

Why is he talking about birds?

@archie :)

Here in Australia the boys ask the girls to play a game called Turkey ...

*gobble gobble*

Also - in the olden days, if you asked 'where is John" for example, the reply would be ' he's out feeding the chooks"

theres definantly a bird theme going on.

Not weird at all for people who were at www.sfsi.org (San Francisco Sex Information). Eight- and nine-year-olds asked the weirdest questions. A shift supervisor, I told new volunteers "If you have any hang-ups you don't know about, our eight- and nine-year-old callers will help you find them."

But when women talk, if they talk about men, we men might be in trouble. Some of us deserve it.

Every so often this post returns and hits the No. 1 spot. Then it fades away and seems to have a little nap for itself. Then out of nowhere someone gets it back up there again. So I wonder how much staying power it will have this time? Will it hit the top spot again?

So, for whatever its worth, I have let my exBF finish inside me nearly all the time. I never really made him use a condom, even when I hadn't started taking birth control regularly when I was a teenager.

I guess I always just figured that I could always just get an abortion like my mother had before she had me. My older sister Rachel was the same way.

When I ended up pregnant at 19, even though I was on birth control, I suppose I should have not been as suprised as I was.

Either way, I think never realized how much I depended on the right to get an abortion until I needed one when I was a sophomore in college. My ex Boyfriend was in law school, and was still kinda religious in a quiet sorta way; but he was pretty respectful of my decision and said he fully supported whatever decision I wanted to make.

But I must say, encountering the Cross-bearing picketers outside the Clinic in Dallas, Texas, when I went for my apointment was really the final straw for me. I was probably just mostly agnostic at that point, having been sorta raised Christian occasionally, but far from devout and with plenty of doubts.

...Being yelled at and insulted and jeered by a crowd of angry Christians when I was going into a situation that many people find emotionionally draining was just too much for me. I knew right then and there, that I was done with these Christians who were so hateful and cruel. If they had ever had a god for those people (which there wasn't), I certianly didn't want any part of him.

So way to go Christian Right of Texas. Your insults and jeers and attacks upon a woman exercizing her right to choose, just permenantly ended any chance of you ever converting another member to your cult!

In the meantime, its been sometime now, and despite the harrowing experience of accidental pregnancy, I continue to prefer sex without condoms and let trusted guys finish inside me, because it just feels better to me. I try to be more dilligent about my birth control now too, but I also know that as long as I am not deprived of my rights as a woman, then I can continue to enjoy sex without having to worry aboyut condoms or pulling out. But thats just my $0.02!

yes but now you might have to worry about diseases 

Every time I see it I am shocked.  I am not a prude by any means, but there are usually 7 other threads about various issues and that one when it crops up again.  I am not against the thread, mind you.  I haven't really even read it much. 

I'm an old guy, going back to school, and am surprised often by how people talk... even the instructors. I think there's something built into human nature that tells us to push out the borders of behavior and communication further than our parents did. Same for the music we listen to. Each generation's favorite style is the one they heard when they and their peers were growing up together, raging hormones and all.

Of course the quickest way to get most guys to 'cum' is to say the magic words.. 'Don't cum....    ".. you'll never get to the word 'yet'... so those two magic words also work for the phrase 'don't cum in me'.  This better be understood at the outset that you DON'T want them to cum inside you because if you wait until the moment its probably going to be too late.

RSS

Atheist Sites

Discussion Forum

Do you let your guy cum inside you?

Started by Sophie. Last reply by James Cox Aug 28, 2013. 89 Replies

Domestic Violence Solutions...

Started by Belle Rose. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck May 12, 2013. 45 Replies

WHY must we wear a bra?

Started by Belle Rose. Last reply by RockyShukura Apr 24, 2013. 57 Replies

Grow a Vagina!

Started by Belle Rose. Last reply by Simon Paynton Mar 27, 2013. 24 Replies

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service