(NSFW) Do you find this girl attractive? Why or why not?

You may or may not know this but I am 100% bi-sexual. Me and a girlfriend of mine got into a debate about what is pretty and what is not. So as I often say now, "OFF TO THINK ATHEIST INTERWEBS TO ASK RATIONAL PEOPLE!"

So here I am with a few questions:

1. What turns you on about this girl?
  2. What turns you off about this girl?
  3. Why is this girl considered beautiful?
  4. Is this girl beautiful?
  5. Does the notion of her breasts being covered make you more attracted because you know she is naked in the (NSFW) *Not Safe For Work*unaltered picture(NSFW)
  6. Did you click on the NSFW picture? Why or why not? 
  7. Be honest if you clicked on it or not! 

I will be at work most of the day but I will be able to read most of your responses on my phone. 

Tags: beauty

Views: 8326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

here I am with a few questions:

1. What turns you on about this girl? i like her boobs
  2. What turns you off about this girl? her face looks weird-->lips much???
  3. Why is this girl considered beautiful? she isn't to me.
  4. Is this girl beautiful? not to me.
  5. Does the notion of her breasts being covered make you more attracted because you know she is naked? no., but i clicked, of course.  looking at boobies is good for you!

6. yes i clWhy or why not? 
  7. Be honest if you clicked on it or not!

Thoughts?
Why?

She's initially physically attractive. Men are visual and she certainly looks attractive. However, if she turned out to be a pain to be around or an embarrassing dope, the looks wouldn't mean anything.

I, too, like natural-looking eyebrows (though these have been sculpted and trimmed for sure). What I really find unattractive are the ones that look like thin lines, as if they were put on with a Sharpie pen.

This one has the mid-west corn-fed girl-next-door look. You have the feeling she spent summers at her uncle's farm riding horses. She seems more approachable than the first one.

1 I like her eyes and her body.

2 Nothing at the moment. 

3 Depends on who you ask for me its her face and body I just like what I see they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder its true and its primal and different for different people. If you ask ten people who the ten most beautiful people are you will probably get ten different list maybe with some cross over but its doubtful that they would be identical.  

4 Yes

5 No it just blocks the view.

6 Yes I like beautiful naked women and I have no problem admitting it. The picture did not let me down either.

7 Yes thought I answered this in 6. 

She's so fake. She's attractive but there is NOTHING more beautiful than natural beauty.
  1. she is a girl
  2. Her lips and breasts are telling me through experience that she might not be the sharpest tool in the shed.
  3. Because the picture has probably been altered in such a way to make her appear so. 
  4. Probably not. 
  5. ehh no
  6. No, I don't know where the link leads to and i tend to be distrustful of people on the internet. Not to mention that I have no need to see what is behind that link. 
  7. Why should i click on the link?

Why did you post a photo of a girl and not a guy? Is the question asked for the other sex just as legitimate? 

What turns you on about this girl?

Hair, eyes, face, lips, nose, neck, chest, breasts, abdomen, leg

What turns you off about this girl?

Jewelry, clothes, blackout

Why is this girl considered beautiful?

Possibly facial symmetry, evolutionary concepts of fitness for reproduction, motherhood, etc

Is this girl beautiful?

Physically- yes (in my opinion)

Does the notion of her breasts being covered make you more attracted because you know she is naked in the (NSFW) *Not Safe For Work*unaltered picture(NSFW)

No, I would love to see it allonest if you clicked on it or not! 

Now I did see it all- very nice- thanks

Ok, I'll play along..

• What turns you on about this girl?
The tan and her eyes.
  • What turns you off about this girl?
The pouty, plump lips never have done much for me. 
  • Why is this girl considered beautiful?
In MN (where I am) she would be consider exotic of a sort. Anything resembling an natural tan this time of year exotic. LOL..Seriously though, her indeterminate ethnic background is intriguing. 
  • Is this girl beautiful?
I would say so. 
  • Does the notion of her breasts being covered make you more attracted because you know she is naked in the (NSFW) *Not Safe For Work*unaltered picture(NSFW)
That doesn't matter one way or the other. 
  • Did you click on the NSFW picture? Why or why not? 
I did. Because it was there.. LOL
  • Be honest if you clicked on it or not! 
I was honest. :P 

A typically unrealistic standard of beauty, pictures like these are so many women hate themselves.  Why am  I almost the only guy that responded that even mentioned this? because that's the power of the media over people's thinking, Christians aren't the only sheep.

Yay, Brian - this woman is a cartoon - every bit of her has been photoshopped - even she would not recognise herself. But do men care - most don't - then wonder why even a beautiful woman doesn't come up to scratch.

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service