(NSFW) Do you find this girl attractive? Why or why not?

You may or may not know this but I am 100% bi-sexual. Me and a girlfriend of mine got into a debate about what is pretty and what is not. So as I often say now, "OFF TO THINK ATHEIST INTERWEBS TO ASK RATIONAL PEOPLE!"

So here I am with a few questions:

1. What turns you on about this girl?
  2. What turns you off about this girl?
  3. Why is this girl considered beautiful?
  4. Is this girl beautiful?
  5. Does the notion of her breasts being covered make you more attracted because you know she is naked in the (NSFW) *Not Safe For Work*unaltered picture(NSFW)
  6. Did you click on the NSFW picture? Why or why not? 
  7. Be honest if you clicked on it or not! 

I will be at work most of the day but I will be able to read most of your responses on my phone. 

Tags: beauty

Views: 8513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I probably would say yes... but having seen her grow up in those Harry Potter movies, there's too much of a little sister vibe which I find hard to shake off.  I haven't seen her do enough films as an adult actress to clear out that bias.  

You made me laugh Kris... : )

for me, i have my limits on age.. if my sons can date them, they are way too young for me :D she looks like a 'daughter' to me, thus, i exclude any discussion of looks on that basis alone.. weird, or what!?

Alright I can already see where this is going. Time to find a new girl...

show us one that looks real!! :D

It's hard to place things in perspective when evaluating attractiveness from photos.  It's possible that the girl in the first image is far more cultured, insightful, and intelligent than I, but it's hard not to jump to the conclusion that she's a bimbo (if you'll forgive using such an outdated term).  It's possible that Emma Watson is fierce, independent, sexually uninhibited, and could kick my ass in a physical fight, but it's hard not to feel protective of her as if she's a sweet, innocent little girl.

I'm quite willing to drop my prejudices when I'm actually interacting with a person, but just looking at pictures, I guess I'm kind of a bigoted dick head.

On a side note, I'm curious as to how you've answered your own questions.  I'd totally give you bonus points if you followed the trend and flirtatiously complimented you on your own pictures.

It is true that photographs alone invite only superficial judgments that most find wanting and some abhor. Despite the lessons learned over the years of being prejudgmental, I've come to accept the human tendency to do so, all the while trying to remind myself of my rate of past error.

Hey, if I can get an 18 or 20 year old interested in some woo hoo, I'm not walking away from it. I can probably have a deeper relationship with a more mature woman, but I'll always be attracted to youthful beauty. I'm a guy! I'm not always looking for the dreaded "relationship." Sometimes I'm running away from that and all the hassles that go along with trying to "relate."

One thing I'm up against is that as a photographer of women, I'm around pretty girls all the time. So my standards tend to be rather high. Perhaps unrealistically so.

Yes.

She looks real.  Maybe it is an aspect of attainability?  I could envision dating a girl like this because I have dated girls who look like this.  But, even if the photoshopped freaks existed in real life, I still would not find them more attractive than what nature bestows.

Similar thoughts I had on the previous girl that she is too young. More so with this girl(and even kind of creepy that you should ask) because like some of the other replies I've seen her grow up in the movies and have yet to see her as a fully mature adult.

I don't have a problem with large age gaps; however, I don't find many woman under 25 attractive. I've had plenty of experience with girls in the under 25 year old range to know that most of those girls are not mature enough to know what they want in life and love. It is a big big turn off for me at my age of 33. As far as I'm concerned you are asking a butterfly if it finds a cocoon attractive.

OK. While we're at it, I wonder if whether a girl shaves down there makes a difference in a "make or break" way. Guys, if you have a preference and you really hit it off with a girl and when the time comes you find out she swings the other way, can you accept it, or will you reject her, or pressure her to take it off or grow it in as the case may be? (Is that a run-on sentence?)

"Leading by example" is my motto in this case. ;)

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service