You may or may not know this but I am 100% bi-sexual. Me and a girlfriend of mine got into a debate about what is pretty and what is not. So as I often say now, "OFF TO THINK ATHEIST INTERWEBS TO ASK RATIONAL PEOPLE!"
So here I am with a few questions:
I will be at work most of the day but I will be able to read most of your responses on my phone.
I don't know that anyone is saying thin people can't be unhealthy or that all obese people are equally unhealthy. But Unseen is correct in stating that healthy diets and lifestyles do not breed obesity, by and large (no pun intended).
Really, stating that there is a "normal" weight that would be applicable to all is probably the crux of the debate here. And I think we can all agree that what is considered normal for an individual must take into account many variables regarding that individual.
Comparing this to the issue of global warming is apt, just not for the reason you think it is. It is apt because it illustrates the principle of cui bonum (who benefits) or as Deep Throat said - follow the money.
"follow the money"
And in which direction would you like us to follow the money in this case?
1) She has pretty eyes, hair, skin tone. These three features compliment each other rather well (at least, as far as this picture is concerned).
2) I think she looks fairly generic. I could look through 10 magazines, all of which would have a girl that looked very similar to this girl...posing in a similar/stereotypical "sexy" way. She doesn't stir my imagination much. I assume (and could quite possibly be very wrong) that she's an idiot. Either that, or she's smart enough to (possibly) maintain a very private life few know about all the while doing photo sessions like this for coin.
3) I'd assume most would find her attractive because of the make up (which could be why her eyes appear to be so pretty). She's skinny.and (seemingly) predictable. Has a slight "exotic" look most men seem to be turned on by.
4) I'd be lying if I said I didn't find her attractive...at least on a physical level. That said, I don't have a specific "type" I go for when it comes to what I find attractive (it varies from girl to girl). Also, this isn't the sort of girl I'd be interested in talking to if I ran into her in public. Again, she seems very generic which is definitely something I do not go for.
5) I know what tits look like..the fact that they are covered doesn't effect me in any sort of way.
6) No. Why? Because I feel no reason to. Seeing her boobs wouldn't make me find her any more or less attractive than what I already do.
7) I'm being honest.
re? Why or why not?
Unseen.. why didn't he believe you could lose 50 lbs?
Just by looking at me. He said if I lost 50 lb, I'd be most likely losing muscle mass along with fat.
I like her eyes the most...everything else just seems too perfect. She doesn't seem real, and while that's nice to look at, there's no substance behind it. She feels artificial to me, and yeah, I'll admit that it's attractive to the eye and to the sex drive, but KNOWING she's been done up, knowing she's been photoshopped to look nice just detracts from the image as a whole. I'll take a real girl with a brilliant mind over a plastic doll any day.