You may or may not know this but I am 100% bi-sexual. Me and a girlfriend of mine got into a debate about what is pretty and what is not. So as I often say now, "OFF TO THINK ATHEIST INTERWEBS TO ASK RATIONAL PEOPLE!"
So here I am with a few questions:
I will be at work most of the day but I will be able to read most of your responses on my phone.
looks good to me. would appear to be a pretty girl. prolly doesn't need all the makeup she has on.
For reasons most likely subliminal, I like wide-set eyes, so that, and the slight slant, make her eyes her most attractive feature.
I love women's breasts, but her's are not natural, and, well - been there, done that and left her the T-shirt., 'cause I felt she needed it more than I did. When it comes to sex, I'm not sure atheists are any more rational than anyone else.
I think that she's beautiful but the picture is too touched up. Her skin appears to be unnatural. The Eyebrows are too sculpted to be real. The duckface upper-lip doesn't look right. Maybe in person it wouldn't be noticeable. I'd prefer to see the wholly untouched photo myself.
In general, beauty relates to health and attainability for most of us. If a person has a serious problem with this woman's looks, I would wonder if it was due to her being "unnatural" in appearance in many small ways. I personally don't seem to go for perfect. I don't know if it's attainability or stereo-typed pain in the ass factor.
I didn't click the unaltered version because I'm seeing enough and have seen enough to make an accurate rendering in my head. :D
Looks a lot like my mother!
That's what she sa-... um...can I have your mom's number?
You can't change someone's taste with argumentation. Arguments won't change what someone finds attractive any more than an argument can make someone who doesn't like the taste of peas suddenly change their mind about the taste of peas.
1-Tattoed eyebrows 2- Enhanced eye colour 3- Botox upper lip (naturally thin upper lip) 4- Real skin colour notice her hand 5- Water breast Implants 6- No waist line but toned body 7- Height 5'0-5'4 or shorter at the upper body 8- Natural uneven skin colour enhanced by photoshop 9- Thight photoshopped10- Photoshopped face to look symetric and highlight cheek bones, also fake hair line.
Average girl, enhanced by surgery, photoshop, make up, lightning and pose. Works out a lot but not femenine body shape.
1. Considering I am 16 and have hormones, 2 words (initiate immature horribly hormonal asshole side of me) She's Naked! (/asshole hormonal me off)
2. She is a fake, superficial, begging for attention woman.
3. She is considered beautiful because she is 1. naked 2. she is wearing a foot of makeup
4. To me? No, I am a chivalrous person and while the outside may be nice, to me the inside counts most. I am not a perverted asshole that just thinks about sex.
7. I solemnly swear I did not click it.
Just 16 - how astute you are - yep, she is fake, but most, not all, but most men's brains, then testiculs kick in. It is innate to have a look, if she is naked, every bloke would do a double take, and go into la la land. A bloke has to use his head brain to really evaluate women. My bloke thought she was yuck, but he knows just what extensive changes can be done - that is his head brain talking - still looks at gorgeous girls, no matter how old he is :)
Bear in mind, Seth, that when we were asked if we find this girl attractive, all we were given is a picture of her, so all we were asked, basically, is whether we find her PHYSICALLY attractive. It certainly could be that if we met her in person, we might find her shallow and bigoted. Worse, she might even be a CHRISTIAN! But when all you're given is looks, you base your analysis only on looks. Men in particular seem to be hard-wired to go with physical looks at least to start with, but a male's attitude isn't set in stone. Many times I've met an attractive female who had traits I learned to dislike, which changed her degree of attractiveness to me.
1) She is attractive superficially, her eyes are lovely and I like her hair.
2) Would I take notice of her if she walked into a room, sure. Would I want to be with her assuming she was remotely interested in me? NO. She is wearing a ton of makeup which is a pet hate for me, she has had a fair bit of work done which doesn't appeal to me either and she looks like high maintenence. I prefer natural women who don't need quite so much attention. Perhaps my insecurities are to blame for my last statement.
3) If I compare her to what people deem to be sexy in the media, Megan Fox for example, she pretty much ticks the blocks.
4) Yes, physically at least.
5) No, for me, if you're happy to be photographed nude in this fashion which has no artistic value then that for me is off putting.
7) I was.