sometimes I feel a moment's worth of offense when someone says "God Bless You" to me.
and when I sneeze and someone says it, I never say thanks, which offends other people.

what is wrong with me? :(
does anyone else feel this way?

(sry, didnt know what category to put this under)

Views: 427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Des,

I do NOT feel offended by any means when someone says "god bless you" when I sneeze. I feel that it is the intention of the person saying it to be of "good will" and "sincerity" when they say it - even if it's out of habit. And whether I believe in god or not. I'm more a tolerant Atheist than a militant one. However, When someone comes knocking on my door spreading their "so called "WORD", I politely say, "I'm sorry, I'm an Atheist". And if they do not accept that right from the get go - well, THEN we have a problem! LOL

RSS

Forum

My Daughter's Father.......

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Jake LaFort 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

Five pretty moons with possible life

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 10 hours ago. 4 Replies

PUNS!

Started by W1NT3R5 in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 10 hours ago. 15 Replies

Hellish Venus

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 6 hours ago. 6 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

PK661 & Desi Bedouins

Posted by Noon Alif on December 9, 2016 at 5:30pm 0 Comments

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 9 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service