just been looking through Richard Dawkins Website at the letters he receives,wow does he get some bad ones!have a look at them,their classed under the good,bad and ugly and does he get some ugly ones ,This one is just in:

richie dawkins is a narcassitic little fuck.

He doesn't understand grace.

He doesn't understand humility.

He CERTAINLY doesn't understand theology or philosophy.

And the field has advanced to the point where he barely understands evolutionary theory. Might mild green skin pigmentation have arisen amongst hominids? Possibly -- as an evolutionary defence mechanism against throbbing blue headed fucking pricks like richie dawkins.

The only reason he was down in the bible belt was so that he could fuck his twenty year old grad students and he probably does dream about raping Irish farm girls.

Fuck you, cunt boy. The One God will ground you into dust as atheism is always ground to dust.

Timothy Michael James Marskell

P.S. (Mary fucking Poppins is bcc'ed on this e-mail.)                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Now you've got to be pretty wound up to send that letter,I just want to know do these people feel better for sending such utter hate to  one man and supposedly  be a caring Christians  at the same time?

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well he got two things right; Dawkins does not understand theology or philosophy.
When you say Dawkins doesn't understand theology Adam,Is it because he finds theology irrational like the most of us on T.A. who have read about it and came to the same conclusion.= )

I wonder how many of the people he receives hate mail from have read any of his books.They respond to the admittedly antagonistic title of The God Delusion without reading its content.

How are we supposed to take the opinions of thiests seriously when they refuse to even look at or consider the evidence we present them with?

A distant member of my family stormed out of the TV lounge a few days ago because someone on TV mentioned fossils that were 5 million years old. Without listening to the explanation or reasons behind such a conclusion she simply stood up and walked out because she already "knows" she is right, and therefore all other theories are automatically wrong and misguided.

I'm intrigued Kelly,what fossils?And why did she leave,is she religious?
I wasn't really paying attention. They were flicking through DSTV channels and settled on  KykNet, an Afrikaans channel. We just caught the end of some arbitrary discussion about Neanderthals (or some pre-hominids) and the age of the fossils was mentioned. She's my stepsister and from what I've gathered she's a young Earth Creationist like my stepmom.
Arh right,I get what you mean now(And Kelly that has got to piss you off,your stepmother is a young earth creationist and step-sister)I could just imagine the arguments,that's just too bad = )
I can't believe you never mentioned that.

I've mentioned it a few times on this site, but I generally try not to rant about them online in case they try Googling me one day :P

We never have any arguments. They're open about their opinions but I just keep quiet because I still live with them and I don't want things to get ugly. It'll just complicate my home life even more. I'm moving to my own place in exactly a week though, and then I will be very open about my opinions if the topics ever surface again.

I wonder if the feelings are mutual kell?hey anyway, happy new house for next week! :)

RSS

Forum

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Simon Mathews 1 hour ago. 113 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

Great retorts

Started by Unseen in Quotes. Last reply by Wesley 8 hours ago. 13 Replies

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Physeter 12 hours ago. 25 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service