Lets say the world decides to make an Atheist state, just like they made the Jewish state of Israel, only this time around there won't be any violence & people will move away if where they live becomes a part of the atheist state & they aren't atheist, on their own accord as every single person on the planet has agreed upon this.

Now decide which country would like to take over. You can take only 1 country, and the max population that the country can have is one person per 700sq meters(about the average for the world).

Optional - Decide/design a national motto, national anthem & national flag.

Have fun

CLARIFICATION - All the people in the chosen country who aren't atheists leave, on their own accord.

Tags: creation, nation, whimsical

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Wilson,

Sorry, I don't get it.

- kk

Goddamn, well I declare, have you seen the like?
Their walls are built of cannonballs, their motto is
Don't tread on me.

From Uncle John's Band by Garcia/Hunter

Hey,

And I would choose the United States as the territory to use since it has one of the best infrastructures and some of the best natural resources.

- kk

Alaska (Seeing The Northen Lights in person left me beyond speechless and was by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, not to mention the great hunting and fishing!). The flag would be that one Greek god holding the world or the world as the center of an atom with neutrons floating around it with the stages of man inside them, I would photoshop something but I can't photoshop. I would have to agree with Kir Komrik with the "Don't Tread on Me" Motto.

RSS

Forum

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 33 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service