Lets say the world decides to make an Atheist state, just like they made the Jewish state of Israel, only this time around there won't be any violence & people will move away if where they live becomes a part of the atheist state & they aren't atheist, on their own accord as every single person on the planet has agreed upon this.

Now decide which country would like to take over. You can take only 1 country, and the max population that the country can have is one person per 700sq meters(about the average for the world).

Optional - Decide/design a national motto, national anthem & national flag.

Have fun

CLARIFICATION - All the people in the chosen country who aren't atheists leave, on their own accord.

Tags: creation, nation, whimsical

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell if I know.

Waiting for the right planet to be discovered.  Earth is tainted.

sigh, play along will ya?

I think it's a great idea.  Imagine space Mormons traveling through the galaxy on their bicycle powered space ships on a mission to convert our unholy planet.

Okay, the right planet has been discovered, but all the space ships were take by the religious.

Now choose

Hey Akshay,

It would be my General Federation, of course.  This was on my blog but I've removed it, so I'll have to post it here again. Hold on.

- kk

Hey Akshay,

This is the flag (the motto is on it)

courtesy:

kirkomrik.wordpress.com

- kk

@ Kir - Those two little Z looking symbols on the top of your flag picture are too indicative of the Nazi swastika, in my opinion. What are you thinking?

Hey Flower,

Wow. Never saw that until you mentioned it. That's *supposed* to be a "crown of virtue". lol.

- kk

:O You seem to be pretty prepared. Should we know about an impending invasion or war or something?

Hey lol, that's funny. Well, I am prepared, but not for that ;-)

- kk

Goddamn, well I declare, have you seen the like?

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 1 Comment

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 3 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service