Counter-protesting the anti-choicers at Planned Parenthood

I'm just wondering if anyone else does this, and what your experiences are with it?

So far, I stop if I'm driving by and engage them in conversation. It usually distracts them for a bit. Lately I printed out a lovely post by Libby Anne at Patheos and have been giving it to them, since they have so much literature to give to me.

I can see that I am doing very little to persuade anyone. I should have known, but I'm an optimist. I'm thinking of switching gears and getting a group of people together to counter-protest with signs and all. Thoughts? Ideas?

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's actually two sides of a city block, but so far I've just held up the person near the entrance and kind of blocked them with questions and conversation. But I feel like something more is needed. Something that sends people going there (and the public) a positive image of PP.

RSS

Forum

What do you think of this?

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots 37 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Recommendation

Started by David Boots in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive yesterday. 1 Reply

The Rise of Existence/Cosmos/Creation

Started by Andrew Brown in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 15 hours ago. 9 Replies

Raided

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas on Thursday. 1 Reply

New Solution for Plastic Waste?

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ yesterday. 10 Replies

Blog Posts

The First Lie

Posted by Andrew Brown on April 24, 2017 at 12:46pm 11 Comments

13 April

Posted by Noon Alif on April 24, 2017 at 7:08am 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service