So the myth that autistic kids is just as prevalent as before, we just know more about it now...Is just that. A myth. Today according to the CDC about 1 in 70 kids have autism, and about 1 in 5 kids in the US have some sort of developmental brain impairment. That is STAGGERING!

Genetics are most definitely NOT the culprit according to epidemiologists. It's most definitely environmental, and may be in part due to genetics, but something is happening in our environment

It turns out there is the beginning of some evidence that may support this, at least in part.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/blog/2013/01/18/breastfeeding-and-auti...

Could it be as simple as needing to eat a healthy diet free from GMO's, drinking clean water, with a mostly plant based diet, and nursing our babies the way nature intended? Is that too simple of a solution to prevent autism?

I wonder.....

What do you think?

Views: 586

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would imagine that the sugar is there to match the sugar content of breast milk. Breast milk is sweeter than cow milk.

Bullshit. It's there because it's cheap for production. The same reason you see oodles of high fructose corn syrup or a variation there of in processed foods. It is why our population is the fattest in the world.

The question would be whether it makes a difference whether the sugars are lactose or something else (whatever they dump into formula--ye gods, I hope it's not high fructose corn syrup!)

Sugar is sugar is sugar. Your body processed sugar the same way whether it's sugar in the raw, stevia, high fructose corn syrup, etc. We really should NOT be eating hardly any sugar. Our ancestors only source of sugar was the occasional treat of a hard caught honeycomb from a bee hive. Not hundreds of thousands of grams per year on a DAILY basis.

The amount of sugar in our diets has increased substantially in the last 50 years as processed foods has become the norm.

Human milk has about 1/3 more sugar than cow milk.

RSS

© 2022   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service