Hello All-

I know why xtians walk around trying to convert people...as they are "commanded" to do so.  Why do atheists feel the need to do the same? One of the issues I have with organized religion is that whole thing about trying to convert someone.  If someone has a question as to why I am atheist..I will answer it.  However I will not be the one to push my views at them in an attempt to "convert" them.  Just curious :)

Views: 355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very true.  More often than not!

I don't convert anybody but I will say something when I feel it effects my rights as an atheist.

That is how I feel about it :)

I don't ever bring up god but if someone throw religion in my face I don't hesitate to let them know I don't believe, and I'm always happy to let them know why if they are interested. I love it when they show up at my door sharing their faith...but for some reason they never stick around long, yet I try to be very friendly, after all we are all still brothers and sisters on this rock.

RSS

Forum

Five pretty moons with possible life

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 9 hours ago. 1 Reply

PUNS!

Started by W1NT3R5 in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 12 hours ago. 13 Replies

Hellish Venus

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by matt.clerke 14 hours ago. 4 Replies

A fun philosophy thought experiment

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 7 hours ago. 27 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 9 Comments

An Election & Corruption

Posted by Noon Alif on December 5, 2016 at 7:37pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service