Hi there, I'm Angelo, a junior highschool student and I'm just here to know what your opinions are in this matter. Basically, I'm a Christian, and I have read the Bible ( not the whole though ), but after years pass by, I began doubting my religion, not God, but his people. And yes, I believe in God, but why is it so difficult for me to accept that he exists?,I'm starting to think logically about the happenings of the story that's written on the bible, I don't believe in "miracles" that is said to had happened. Any thoughts for this?, anyone?

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to be exactly where you are, Angelo.  Religion doesn't make sense for many of us - and the religious make even less sense.  You can either stop thinking and just live a rather brain-dead life of faith, or you can use the mind you have - whether created or evolved - and see the true beauty of nature for what it is.

RSS

Forum

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 6 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 16 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service