I'm 18 years old (for a couple more weeks), and I finally signed up for this site like I'd been planning to for months. I'm really not all too sure for as to what to write here, but I am an ex-Catholic, newly turned Atheist. I grew up in Southern Baptist territory, and I'm currently a film student though I was originally majoring in neuroscience. I'm getting ready to move to Vancouver in a couple months to transfer schools, and I'm more than excited to make the "religious/non-religious" demographic switch from minority to majority, based on location. I'd be stoked to make some friends on this site, to discuss quite literally anything and everything...so add me if you'd like, message me, or respond here. I'd be delighted by any.

Cheers,

Kait

Tags: america, atheist, baptist, canada, catholic, illinois, kentucky, new, newb, states, More…united, vancouver

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kait! Welcome to Think Atheist! What kind of genere are you looking to do with film?

I don't have a lot of atheist friends because I travel all the time. I come to TA as much as I can, to ground myself from the crazy people that seem to follow me around. 

hay kait ,, i know its been a while since you posted this but i just wanted to hope you're having good time in Vancouver and if there is a chance we meet.

RSS

Blog Posts

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 1 Comment

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service