I just read an article on CBS news which is disgustingly full of deception and lies. 

It is entitled:  "Stephen Hawking bashes religion, but what does new paper say about God?"  Steven Hawking announced that there is no way there could be a creator of the universe.  The article can be found here: 

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20089423-10391704.html

Also CBS had another deceptive news cast that made a little black boy appear to want to have a gun and be a criminal when he actually said he wanted to be a police officer but they cut that part out. Of course there is the Rupert Murdoch media empire, all of which I no longer view or take seriously.  The Washington Post is reaching the same lows of Fox News. 

What sources can we trust?  I have a few websites I go to for secular and unbiased news.  Does anyone else feel as if we are being filled with lies more and more and deceptive news? 

Tags: CBS, Fox, Media, Murdoch, News, Rupert, bias

Views: 981

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have an NPR app on my phone, which is where I get most of my current events. Im a mass communications major so I learned all about media literacy. It's good to watch shitty news like Fox and CNN just for the topics, i ignore their opinions on the topics completely. It's really easy to watch the news and divide out what is objective 

There is no news source that is completely unbiased you can never truly trust any of the news media to be giving you the full/accurate story. The best you can do is inform yourself about your sources and read multiple sources.

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service