walk me through the answers of these questions plz:

1-how did the first male and female human beings appeared?

2-is there moses, jesus, mohammed _peace be upon him_??

3-why are we on earth ? what is the purpose of living??

Views: 2026

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

why do you assume that the verse encourages inbreeding ?  Islam clearly discourages inbreeding 1430 years ago, 

"“Marry those who are unrelated to you, so your children do not become weak.”"

but most people just judge before gathering enough info to guide them to the correct decision 

Incest was inevitable if there were only one male and one female. Either their children bred with each other, or they bred with their parents. The fact that incest was later condemned, as an afterthought, is irrelevant. It appears that "God" didn't realize incest would cause birth defects until after he created humans... oops! Or maybe humans discovered this fact after observing it, and then noted it in their "holy" books after-the-fact?

Or maybe humans discovered this fact after observing it, and then noted it in their "holy" books after-the-fact?

I doubt it was that, as much as maybe the men wanting to have sex with the neighbor tribes women, and they needed a way to tell them not to keep all the chicks to themselves.

I base this on the fact that in islam you're still free to marry and mingle with your cousins. I doubt they were competent/smart enough to find where to draw the line on incest in order to prevent child birth defects.

Cara what I have observed with this guy is he doesn't read. If he insists the quran later says don't marry among yourselves, what happened before that order was given?

KM you didn't ask me to quote the whole quran you asked for an example where it is false. I was kind enough to give you two then what do you say "but most people just judge before gathering enough info to guide them to the correct decision". If you are a good student, you contest the evidence adduced, you don't run away! So how do you explain the above verses?

but most people just judge before gathering enough info to guide them to the correct decision 

The irony of this statement makes me cringe.

RE: "both of them contain mistakes bring me mistakes of qura'n and only then we talk"

I think the most glaring mistake is the insistence that there is a god. Does that mean we can talk?

RE: "Heather, why dont you send us which better writings better than the Quran have been made."

Anything by Emily Dickenson.

@KM

One of my favorite books, and it contains no errors, is Les Aventures d'Alice au pays des merveilles.  It is a very uplifting book, doesn't tell me to kill anyone, and isn't about a false prophet who was an idiot for letting a woman, whose family he had killed, poison him with mutton.

I must admit that it was very clever of whoever wrote the Quran to state that Muhammad was the last prophet, that way, no one else can come down the pike and refute anything Muhammad said. Even Jesus didn't think of that one --

Well played!

doubtful. You keep asking "where did that come from where did this come from." Are you really that dense? Each time a member says 10 you say where did 10 come from? Well 9. Where did 9 come from? Well 8! And so on and so on. Is your brain stuck in an infinite loop or something? Your point and belief is that we all came from god. Well where did god come from doubtful? Tell me where god came from. Who's god's god? Who's god's god's god? Who's god's god's god's god?

KM you're the kind of naive theist sheep that'll believe the first nonsense that someone tells you. Sadly this first nonsense that anyone ever told you was the bullshit islam story your parents told you.

I know we wont get anywhere with logic, since you guys have a severely developed gag reflex to logic. But answer me this please, both of you.

What is your opinion on muhammad marrying a 9 year old girl?

THIS IS ACCEPTED BY ISLAMIC SCHOLARS AND HISTORIANS. HE HAD A 9 YEAR OLD WIFE. It is part of his history and life, as documented as his own life was. So don't even try to deny it.

Now that we got that part out of the way....

muhammad was not only a common pedophile, but he was a full on child predator, seeing that as soon as they married he must have raped her. No it was not "consensual marital sex". He was a gross old pervert, and she was a little child who was just handed over to him.

Now I know that in your parts of the woods this is not the case, but society has evolved. In the civilized corners of the planet (read any secular country), muhammad would face prison time for trying to marry and solicit sexual acts from a minor. It doesn't matter whether or not she was coerced into it. By law she would be considered a child, and a child can not legally consent to such acts. Therefore, no matter how much she wanted or not, it IS considered rape.

Do you know what they do to child molesters in prison doubtful? If they are lucky, they get into a good calm prison, or they can demand PC (protective custody). But in some cases, they get shanked by the other inmates. Because as it turns out people like kiddy fiddlers, rapists and wife killers are the scum of the prison hierarchy. He would be stabbed on the yard as he was raising his butt in the air for his prayers (something that might make him famous in the showers btw).

That would be the end of your prophet, if all of that happened today. Muhammad would lie on the floor with stabwounds in his gut. I'll repeat that. Even people like killers, kidnappers and drug lords look down on someone like muhammad, a person who chose to molest a little girl.

Now you're going to say, it was different back then. Yes, the way society saw things were different. But the act remains the same. He wanted to have sex with a child. Someone who was sexually attracted to children back then would still be if he were alive today. If he were still alive, he would still get a hardon everytime he rode past a kindergarden on his camel. Now let's say we invented a time machine (emphasis on "we," as you guys couldn't invent anything but new ways to kill someone). Now lets just say, for the sake of argument, that pedophiles were allowed to travel back in time to have sex with children. Some sick 60 year old perv thinks to himself I wanna f**** a 6 year old today, I'll go visit my old pal muhammad, when it was ok to do that kind of stuff. So basically it would be just a new form of sex tourism.

Would that be ok? Or would it be sick? He IS traveling back in time when it was OK. So why shouldn't it be ok, right?

With all that in mind, please tell us how you feel about praying to a god who chose a sexual predator to be his prophet.

Is your brain stuck in an infinite loop or something?

Maybe that's why indoctrination is so effective? It causes an infinite loop in the brains!

HE HAD A 9 YEAR OLD WIFE

Actually he married her at age 6, but waited until she was 9 before consummating the marriage. You point here is still valid though.

Oh I'm aware she was actually 6, but muslims like to try and weasel their way out of that one by saying she was kept at her parents house until 9 and then given to him (as if that were better)

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Heather Spoonheim 17 hours ago. 13 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Virgil yesterday. 65 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose yesterday. 71 Replies

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service