walk me through the answers of these questions plz:

1-how did the first male and female human beings appeared?

2-is there moses, jesus, mohammed _peace be upon him_??

3-why are we on earth ? what is the purpose of living??

Views: 2090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For starters, if you really buy into the mythology, then Mohammad is, by definition, a false prophet, as proven in this video:

Cool, but I think he has a little too much free time on his hands. Good presentation.

1- he believes in god so :D

2- no raping happened what so ever

3- the incidence of khaibar was 3 years before mohammed's death he only described the pain as the same pain he felt back then

4- the arabs used to use the expression of cutting of aorta as a refrence for severe pain (aortic dissection)

5- if the qur'an which was a false book and mohammed only wanted people to believe in him he wouldn't have said so when he died he would have chosen any other word

6- if mohammed was a false prophen he would have removed verses of qur'an where allah admonishes him for some wrong things that he's done

You know, if I had more time, I might care to study this. Sadly, my garden calls, and I just must sit quietly and watch our beautiful squash expand, listening to the few bees we have, and walking over our native frog that frequents, before nature rests under ice and fallen leaves.

On point 5, if Yahweh was the real god then he wouldn't have allowed Mohammed to chose any other words.

On point 6, the qur'an wasn't written while Mohammed was alive - so he couldn't possibly have removed a single verse.  Like most cult devotees, you seem to know nothing about your holy book.

What possible kinds of self-esteem issues and neuroses could a god have who would create an entire species of animal, just to get praise from its members? Sure, I, myself, like an occasional, "atta boy!," but I would NEVER go to THOSE lengths just to assuage my ego? Who does that?

I once knew a guy who bought a bunch of medals from a pawn shop just to hang them on his mirror to give him a shot of esteem each morning as he dressed for work.  That's just as pathetic as creating an entire cosmos just to populate one planet with life so one species could adore you - but a LOT less effort.

god created humans then he presented the gift of choice for all kinds of creatures all refused to take it only humans wanted it and for that (curse or gift) god gave us the oppurtunity to either go to hell or go to heaven we have the choice so we are the ones that wanted to be here in the first place

Seriously @doubtful, you wanted to be here! So you were consulted or didn't you just find yourself here! Why couldn't your god give us options to chose from, maybe Mercury is a cool place or Jupiter is beautiful, why just here eh? Or your god wasn't aware that Mars existed since he doesn't mention any other planets in his good books that you taunt here!

Where do you get the absurd story that he gave all animals a choice and only human took it? I would want to read it as well, maybe it's good humor after a busy day!

So you're saying this god of yours offered lions, tigers and bears the opportunity to choose lifestyles, and they all said, "Naah, I'll pass --" Does that even sound sane to you?!

You know, choice isn't really a gift if we can't actually do what we want with it. Free will is useless if, when we use it, we're punished. It's more of a burden. It induces fear and anxiety. We have to agonize over what the "right" thing to do in any given circumstance because "God" will punish us for being wrong. Wow yay thanks!! O_o

So yes, it is a curse. "God" cursed mankind. He created us imperfectly and expected us to be perfect, then condemned us to Hell for failing at what we were never equipped to do. "He" set us up for failure. If we are "creations", we have no control over our design flaws. This almighty being has shirked his own responsibility. It's kind of disgusting.

Yes, and whats even worse, we keep doing it to each other! Whats up with that?

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service