walk me through the answers of these questions plz:

1-how did the first male and female human beings appeared?

2-is there moses, jesus, mohammed _peace be upon him_??

3-why are we on earth ? what is the purpose of living??

Views: 2000

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://i.imgur.com/xWpvw.jpg for another way of illustrating the point.

"What was the first purple word in the block of text above?"

Obviously the world purple. DUH. Give me a harder one next time!

1-There was no first man or woman.  I would explain evolution to you, but I suspect I would be whistling into the wind.

2-There was no Moses or Jesus for peace to be upon.  Mohammed, I don't know.

3-Life has no purpose.  But if you insist on thinking there must be one, then what is the purpose of dying? 

all i'm asking where did the first step in the evolution came from ??

@doubtful - the first step in evolution would have been the first occurrence of speciation.  I thought you were a 'octor' - I thought octors would be aware of these things.

RE: "all i'm asking where did the first step in the evolution came from ??"

Read Richard Dawkins' book, The Ancestor's Tale, it will answer your question better than any of us can. When you've finished, get back to us and let us know what you've learned. Off you go now --

Amino acids.

1-how did the first male and female human beings appeared?

2-is there moses, jesus, mohammed _peace be upon him_??

3-why are we on earth ? what is the purpose of living??

1) I don't really know. I assume they were hairly, somewhat unkept, wearing cloths in season, dieing rather young, and appreciative of having a full stomack. They were most likely really good at hunting game, and mostly cooperative during large hunts. I assume that, atleast for most tribal groups, they where patriarcal, but I can't see a reason why some power could not be shared between the genders. Since I was not an anthropologist, my one year of study in that field, 25 years ago is sadly not current. Suggest auditing such classes if you can.

2) I assume that they are mostly historical persons, but after several thousand years time, they have been reduced to mostly outline cartoon characters of their former selves. Since, 'who they were', has been replaced with, 'our imaginings of who they were', I can be of no help in this quarter. If it is any help, continuing to imagine, has not stopped anyone it seems.

3) I don't know! It does not seem to be, 'to have a nice time', mostly! If I focus on details, and day to day munucia, it seems hard to keep a stiff upper lip and carry on, but I am still here. If I can make it an adventure, it seems to be a lot easier. Once I was told that , 'if you are having an adventure, then you did not plan well'. I think this was from some arctic/antarctic explorer. So he seems to be very correct. 

Sadly, not taking the electives, 'Iceage Survival 101', or, 'Corporate Zombie Take Over 101', I just have to wing it!

I am trying to perfect my, GOBSAB, as I have matured. GOBSAB= Good Old Boy Sarcastic Atheist Bastard! Which I think is better than, EXCPMRRNH= Excatholic Post Modernist Recovering Rationalist Neo Humanist...LOL 

"GOBSAB"...I like that.  Closely resembles "gobsmacked", which is the British equivalent of the facepalm.

Permission to steal it?

Permission granted! Engage!

Anyway, how am I going to make it to Britian without your help?

As you might be able to tell, I steal my sense of humor from your most able crew! Turn around being fair play?

LOL

RE: "1-how did the first male and female human beings appeared?"

Read Richard Dawkins' book, The Ancestor's Tale, it will answer your question better than any of us can. When you've finished, get back to us and let us know what you've learned. Off you go now --

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 5 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 14 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service