walk me through the answers of these questions plz:

1-how did the first male and female human beings appeared?

2-is there moses, jesus, mohammed _peace be upon him_??

3-why are we on earth ? what is the purpose of living??

Views: 2057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'm not talking about a suffering slave .. i'm talking about a brain washed slave who don't use his mind to know the truth . i'm talking about the exact slave u r talking about.

a "slave" who is sentenced by death if he decided to think and ask questions.

u don't know the conditions fulfilled to kill someone who left islam ? let me tell u.

They capture him, isolate him, tell him that he has 3 days to make up his mind and choose between death and Islam , if he insists he dies.

these r the conditions put by your marshal and told u soldiers to follow ..don't u read your Quran?? don't you hear your clerics preaching?

apparently u don't know anything about Islam .. u r defending what "u think" it is and what "it really is" ?

suppose he has 3 days or 3 hours or 3 years, suppose you find it NOT enough time  , suppose you find it cruel ...etc does this change the orders originator ?  NO it doesnt . any king in the past  ( or may be today ) can have someone executed and can have someone appointed as his prime minister, 2 different orders but the originator is the same , the 2 orders will be done including the execution . does the king remain the king .yes 

dont look at the details , look at the starting point , is the originator GOD or NO GOD ? 

u didn't get it, did u?

That what u claim "god" doesn't make any sense and is full of contradictions.

religion is man made and its full of mistakes..

there is no starting point and end point .. religion and the concept of "God" is a whole package ,u take it all or leave it all.. u can't believe the nice bed time stories leaving the other terrible things and tell me to ignore the details.

these details are ur quran .. these dtails are what u say "god's word" .. these details are what u say to be"his message to us"?

if these details don't make any sense .. then the whole idea is not logic. how can i ignore it when it is what u proclaim to be his miracle ? duh!

NO GOD!

Your entire post makes little sense, but the answer at least, is clear - NO GOD!

I am REALLY glad you could join us Marvel - you bring an insight into the Muslim world to this board that we Westerners simply cannot provide. You would be an asset on any board, but especially here. Thanks for coming.

thank u very much .. really appreciate it :D:D

My parents 'created' me, but they do not OWN me! I love my parents, I help my parents. If I were a slave to them, that is normally called 'child abuse'!

RE: "what is the answer to life, universe and everything?" - according to the late, great Douglas Adams, it's "42."

1. There was no "first" human. Read up on evolution, and you can get a much better answer than anyone here could give you in a comment.

2. There is no evidence for Moses, very little for Jesus, and Mohammed. Were there people with said names during that time, quite possibly. Did they wander the desert for 40 years, rise from the dead, and fly off to heaven? No.

3. a. We are on Earth because this planet happens to be suitable for life to evolve the way it did. Beyond that, we don't know why we are here. Does there need to be a reason why?

b. The purpose of living is whatever you want it to be. If you want to be a pessimist about it, the purpose of living is to die. But if you want to be optimistic, it's whatever you want it to be. We hope that what you want is to be a good human being, caring, loving and respectful to the rest of the world, but it's your choice. That is the purpose. To live however you see fit, and accept the consequences of your actions.

Well said, Milos.

you can find all of your questions's answers here :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-xc7kr5_o

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 15 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 1 Comment

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service