walk me through the answers of these questions plz:

1-how did the first male and female human beings appeared?

2-is there moses, jesus, mohammed _peace be upon him_??

3-why are we on earth ? what is the purpose of living??

Views: 2018

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No worries, I seriously doubt anyone here is weak minded enough to fall for any of that nonsense BS.

Proselytizing on an atheist forum is basically just religious themed spam. That's the major issue here, imo.

Oh, we're not worried about people "falling for" anything. It's just annoying as hell and we like to ensure Think Atheist is a place people should feel safe and not be harassed by religious minions. Yes, and as Kris said, it's too much like spam... totally one-sided and obviously not interested in real debate or inquiry.

Precisely; this place is where I can let my hair down without fear somebody will suddenly shriek at me (like the pod people when they realize there is a non-pod person among them) for being an atheist.

Part of letting our hair down, of course is that we vent about theists here and talk about them and their delusions a lot.  But that doesn't indicate that we really believe in god but just hate him (as has been alleged many a time), it just shows how fucking obnoxious they are en masse, that we have to come here and gripe about them to relieve the stress.

KM - Why is your god so needy that he requires people to worship him? I am loved by a few people and liked by a few more, and that's enough for me - I am secure enough in myself that I don't need a world of people to worship me. Why is your god less secure than I am?

so u r worshiping a "God" u don't know because ur mind is not capable of understanding him.

i guess there is a problem with his design creating a mind that can't recognize him.. very skillful indeed.

you have to make a big effort to know him, this is part of being a god , i think the problem lies in the definition of GOD , some expect him to be an equal friend , but if he created the universe he is NOR equal at all, he owns every atom of yours and of the everything . for me and many believers he is too glorious to be seen (in this life) the attributes of my GOD are different than yours so there will be always a misunderstanding on this point the only attribute that i hope we can share is that he is the "creator" of the universe , so who ever created is the sole GOD and even if his attributes are not accepted by you, this doesnt change him being your GOD,and you his slave without being ashamed of the word slave because ALL others are also his "slaves" so you are equal to all other people on this . the point is that some are to proud to be called slaves but with GOD its not a big deal, since he is the almighty 

so who ever created is the sole GOD and even if his attributes are not accepted by you, this doesnt change him being your GOD,and you his slave without being ashamed of the word slave because ALL others are also his "slaves" so you are equal to all other people on this

thanks for your valuable comment . yes you are exactly a slave, can you control anything in your life, your parents,your birthday, your features,your DNA, your death. believe it or not you cannot laugh from your heart yourself GOD makes you laugh even if you dont want to laugh , you cannot cry yourself GOD makes you cry when HE wants and now you are upset with me calling you GOD's slave !! its an honor and i hope it remains for me 

so if i'm god's salve and he controls everything even my laughter and my shit .. why will he punish us? .. why will he send us to hell?

we don't control anything and he does. that makes him the one to blame for our disbelieve and not us .. he is the one in control of everything.

answer honestly , does GOD really control you laughter ? OR are you in full control of your laughter and crying ?

KM-God's little hand puppet?

One more reason to snip the cords.

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 31 minutes ago. 19 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 41 minutes ago. 64 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 1 hour ago. 63 Replies

Analyzing Ferguson

Started by Unseen in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Simon Mathews 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service