walk me through the answers of these questions plz:

1-how did the first male and female human beings appeared?

2-is there moses, jesus, mohammed _peace be upon him_??

3-why are we on earth ? what is the purpose of living??

Views: 1991

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for those who know arabic language  , if such a book-Quran- can be invented by one person as you claim and believe, why cant  tens of millions of arabic speaking non muslims, produce even one page of it ?? you claim he (PBUH) invented 600 pages and you cannot match just one page !! why are your tongues and minds helpless in this test, because your tongues and minds have to obey the creator. 

non arabic speaking ,please check http://miraclesofthequran.com, can all these miracles be a coincidence ? 

Mohammed (excrement be upon him) didn't write a single word.  The Quran was cobbled together by crude acts of carpentry over centuries by people who hadn't even met the false prophet.  Better writing can, and has, been produced - writing that complies with observable fact, writing that inspires love rather than making maniacal commands to kill and maim.

Sorry, KM, but your quran is nothing more than a steaming pile of superstitious, hateful bullshit.

i always like to answer that with Quoting Al-Razi whom google has celebrated his anniversary 2 weeks ago ..

"You claim that the evidentiary miracle is present and available, namely, the Koran. You say: "Whoever denies it, let him produce a similar one." Indeed, we shall produce a thousand similar, from the works of rhetoricians, eloquent speakers and valiant poets, which are more appropriately phrased and state the issues more succinctly. They convey the meaning better and their rhymed prose is in better meter. ... By God what you say astonishes us! You are talking about a work which recounts ancient myths, and which at the same time is full of contradictions and does not contain any useful information or explanation. Then you say: "Produce something like it"?! "

actually there is no book in history that resembles the other .. and by all means there are works of fiction, poetry and story telling that are more amusing and much more original than ur koran.

and as an arabic speaking person and i find it not amusing at all

Marvel, I don't believe anyone knows who actually wrote the Quran. Historical research has indicated that Muhammad himself was illiterate. I intend researching the matter further, when time permits.

I must say, I really applaud the courage of all of you guys at الملحـدين المصـريين - Egyptian Atheists - Think Atheist, for your decision to come out publicly with your beliefs, despite all of the hardship that that could mean for you.

Muhammad used to read and write. there is a famous incident in the islamic history during the negotiations between Muslims and the unbelievers for a peace treaty were they refused to sign it because it stated that "Muhammad was a messenger from god".

Muslims refused to put any modifications in it but Muhammad took the pen, removed the statement making all the controversy and wrote "Muhammad Abdul Allah" instead.

he could read, he identified the controversial statement , removed it and wrote something else instead. he wasn't illiterate as the Muslim Clerics trying to prove these days.

He didn't write it by himself . during these days, kings and leaders don't write by themselves but used to dictate to others who write for them.

i'd like to thank u for ur applause .. really appreciate it :D

Your road is rougher than mine, you deserve it.

That's definitely interesting. I googled it, is this the correct one? I'd say that's a clear bitchslap to every face that says the koran is a miracle because it was compiled by an illiterate guy. But then again they'd probably just say "allah gave him the power to read and write for that moment" or some other stupid thing like that.

edit:

Knew it.

The narrations could mean that the Prophet  really wrote with his hand. Some scholars  are of this view and they consider that this is one of his miracles. They said that he  was illiterate and then Allaah taught him the knowledge which he  did not know, and made him read that which he  could not read, and recite that which he  could not recite

- some apologist

Heather, why dont you send us which better writings better than the Quran have been made .

Tolstoy's war and peace

Charles Dickens' Tale of Two Cities and if you have time you can add to that list. 

both of them contain mistakes bring me mistakes of qura'n and only then we talk

Sura 21 - Al-Anbiya [The Prophets] Verse 31-31: 
31. And We have set on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with them, and We have made therein broad highways (between mountains) for them to pass through: that they may receive Guidance. Is this how mountains form?

The rest you can find yourself, I have just shown you the direction

Sura 49 - Al-Hujraat [The Private Apartments, The Inner Apartments] Verse 13-13: 
13. O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). 

This is inconsistent with biology. As a octor you must know the problem with inbreeding and why marriage is discouraged between families. Were it that we came from a single male and female, we would not be here today. On other news, where did you study medicine or is it edicine? Unless your allah isn't all knowing or you failed your biology class! 

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 13 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service