walk me through the answers of these questions plz:

1-how did the first male and female human beings appeared?

2-is there moses, jesus, mohammed _peace be upon him_??

3-why are we on earth ? what is the purpose of living??

Views: 2057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's definitely interesting. I googled it, is this the correct one? I'd say that's a clear bitchslap to every face that says the koran is a miracle because it was compiled by an illiterate guy. But then again they'd probably just say "allah gave him the power to read and write for that moment" or some other stupid thing like that.

edit:

Knew it.

The narrations could mean that the Prophet  really wrote with his hand. Some scholars  are of this view and they consider that this is one of his miracles. They said that he  was illiterate and then Allaah taught him the knowledge which he  did not know, and made him read that which he  could not read, and recite that which he  could not recite

- some apologist

Heather, why dont you send us which better writings better than the Quran have been made .

Tolstoy's war and peace

Charles Dickens' Tale of Two Cities and if you have time you can add to that list. 

both of them contain mistakes bring me mistakes of qura'n and only then we talk

Sura 21 - Al-Anbiya [The Prophets] Verse 31-31: 
31. And We have set on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with them, and We have made therein broad highways (between mountains) for them to pass through: that they may receive Guidance. Is this how mountains form?

The rest you can find yourself, I have just shown you the direction

Sura 49 - Al-Hujraat [The Private Apartments, The Inner Apartments] Verse 13-13: 
13. O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). 

This is inconsistent with biology. As a octor you must know the problem with inbreeding and why marriage is discouraged between families. Were it that we came from a single male and female, we would not be here today. On other news, where did you study medicine or is it edicine? Unless your allah isn't all knowing or you failed your biology class! 

why do you assume that the verse encourages inbreeding ?  Islam clearly discourages inbreeding 1430 years ago, 

"“Marry those who are unrelated to you, so your children do not become weak.”"

but most people just judge before gathering enough info to guide them to the correct decision 

Incest was inevitable if there were only one male and one female. Either their children bred with each other, or they bred with their parents. The fact that incest was later condemned, as an afterthought, is irrelevant. It appears that "God" didn't realize incest would cause birth defects until after he created humans... oops! Or maybe humans discovered this fact after observing it, and then noted it in their "holy" books after-the-fact?

Or maybe humans discovered this fact after observing it, and then noted it in their "holy" books after-the-fact?

I doubt it was that, as much as maybe the men wanting to have sex with the neighbor tribes women, and they needed a way to tell them not to keep all the chicks to themselves.

I base this on the fact that in islam you're still free to marry and mingle with your cousins. I doubt they were competent/smart enough to find where to draw the line on incest in order to prevent child birth defects.

Cara what I have observed with this guy is he doesn't read. If he insists the quran later says don't marry among yourselves, what happened before that order was given?

KM you didn't ask me to quote the whole quran you asked for an example where it is false. I was kind enough to give you two then what do you say "but most people just judge before gathering enough info to guide them to the correct decision". If you are a good student, you contest the evidence adduced, you don't run away! So how do you explain the above verses?

but most people just judge before gathering enough info to guide them to the correct decision 

The irony of this statement makes me cringe.

RE: "both of them contain mistakes bring me mistakes of qura'n and only then we talk"

I think the most glaring mistake is the insistence that there is a god. Does that mean we can talk?

RSS

Forum

Dr. Oz finally getting his due

Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 8 hours ago. 4 Replies

Books to read in 2015

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 12 hours ago. 8 Replies

Skepticon (Or Other Atheist Type of Events)

Started by Peter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 hours ago. 1 Reply

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 15 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 2 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service