walk me through the answers of these questions plz:

1-how did the first male and female human beings appeared?

2-is there moses, jesus, mohammed _peace be upon him_??

3-why are we on earth ? what is the purpose of living??

Views: 2005

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was going to try to work in something about slime mold, but it seemed futile. We'll have to wait and see, I guess. 

Ok, I will. Got your back man!

Did you know that most slime molds have an internal circulation like higher animals? Did you know that during slime mold reproduction, they go through a process where parts can break off and form mobile structures similar to ameba?

Sadly, a friend of mine in HS raised slime molds for an extra credit project, and I had a chance to watch! No, I did not have a diseased childhood!

LOL

See changing the subject, can very well indicated.

What, no pictures?!

<moderator -- comment deleted for violation of forum policy: proselytizing>

The trouble, KM, is that your cult has brainwashed you into thinking that the Quran is something remarkable when in reality it's just a steaming pile of superstitious bullshit.  If it were possible to see it as anything other than a steaming pile of superstitious bullshit without first being idoctrinated to your cult then I might find your message intriguing.  As it is, however, I find your message to be a steaming pile of superstitious bullshit and so I'm not intrigued.

@KM

For starters, if you really buy into the mythology, then Mohammad is, by definition, a false prophet, as proven in this video:

Cool, but I think he has a little too much free time on his hands. Good presentation.

1- he believes in god so :D

2- no raping happened what so ever

3- the incidence of khaibar was 3 years before mohammed's death he only described the pain as the same pain he felt back then

4- the arabs used to use the expression of cutting of aorta as a refrence for severe pain (aortic dissection)

5- if the qur'an which was a false book and mohammed only wanted people to believe in him he wouldn't have said so when he died he would have chosen any other word

6- if mohammed was a false prophen he would have removed verses of qur'an where allah admonishes him for some wrong things that he's done

You know, if I had more time, I might care to study this. Sadly, my garden calls, and I just must sit quietly and watch our beautiful squash expand, listening to the few bees we have, and walking over our native frog that frequents, before nature rests under ice and fallen leaves.

@doubtful

On point 5, if Yahweh was the real god then he wouldn't have allowed Mohammed to chose any other words.

On point 6, the qur'an wasn't written while Mohammed was alive - so he couldn't possibly have removed a single verse.  Like most cult devotees, you seem to know nothing about your holy book.

What possible kinds of self-esteem issues and neuroses could a god have who would create an entire species of animal, just to get praise from its members? Sure, I, myself, like an occasional, "atta boy!," but I would NEVER go to THOSE lengths just to assuage my ego? Who does that?

I once knew a guy who bought a bunch of medals from a pawn shop just to hang them on his mirror to give him a shot of esteem each morning as he dressed for work.  That's just as pathetic as creating an entire cosmos just to populate one planet with life so one species could adore you - but a LOT less effort.

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service