walk me through the answers of these questions plz:

1-how did the first male and female human beings appeared?

2-is there moses, jesus, mohammed _peace be upon him_??

3-why are we on earth ? what is the purpose of living??

Views: 2004

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@doubtful

Those primates evolved from mammals, over thousands of generations differentiating from other mammals.

Judging by archaeological evidence, yes, Jews are living a lie.  Not only did Moses not exist, but their old testament contains all sorts of literary clues, which they ignore, to divergent mythologies.  They once even had a fertility goddess named Ashurah.  Your qura'n isn't any better.

I have not stated opposites at all.  There is no particular purpose, leaving it up to us to find (create) our own meaning.  You'll need to upgrade your grade-school argumentation to hold your own around here, son.

where did those mammals come from :D?

I'll assume that you've accepted that the evidence heavily favours the view that Moses did not exist and therefore Judaism and Islam are a lie.  I'll also assume that you have come to realize that we make our own purpose in life because none is inherent.  This then only leaves our biological origins, and it seems that although you are a doctor you remain ignorant of our biology.

Here is some further reading based on your only remaining question then:

The evolution of mammals has passed through many stages since the first appearance of their synapsid ancestors in the late Carboniferous period. By the mid-Triassic, there were many synapsid species that looked like mammals. The lineage leading to today's mammals split up in the Jurassic; synapsids from this period include Dryolestes, more closely related to extant placentals and marsupials than to monotremes, as well as Ambondro, more closely related to monotremes.[1] Later on, the eutherian and metatherian lineages separated; the metatherians are the animals more closely related to the marsupials while the eutherians are those more closely related to the placentals. Since Juramaia, the earliest known eutherian, lived 160 million years ago in the Jurassic, this divergence must have occurred in the same period. After the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event wiped out the non-avian dinosaurs (birds are generally regarded as the surviving dinosaurs) and several other mammalian groups, placental and marsupial mammals diversified into many new forms and ecological niches throughout the Paleogene and Neogene, by the end of which all modern orders had appeared.

Mammals are the only living synapsids.[2] The synapsid lineage became distinct from thesauropsid lineage in the late Carboniferous period, between 320 and 315 million years ago.[3] The sauropsids are today's reptiles and birds along with all the extinct animals more closely related to them than to mammals.[3] (This does not include the mammal-like reptiles, a group more closely related to the mammals.)

RE: "where did those mammals come from?"

Read Richard Dawkins' book, The Ancestor's Tale, it will answer your question better than any of us can. When you've finished, get back to us and let us know what you've learned. Off you go now --

Well, this is how understand or think about these questions.

1. I'm an evolutionary thinker, so the "first humans" probably evolved from an earlier hominid.

2. I've always assumed those men existed. Those religious books that tell the stories of Moses and Jesus were written by religious men who wanted to record those stories for historical and religious reasons. It is not to say that the stories weren't embellished to captivate the readers or listeners, but I do believe, they had the purpose of strengthen and maintain religious beliefs.

3. I know these are two of the big questions, and it seems so important to some people. I guess it's one of the disadvantages of being a complex thinking being: we think about a lot of things and feel a need to know the answers. So many people find the need to believe in "God" for that reason. I am content to believe this is the way evolution has progressed here on Earth. The purpose all living things seems to be to reproduce the species. I figure, since that seems to be happening, and since humans have such a highly developed ability to think, then a secondary purpose could be maintenance and improvement of the lives of our species and other species on the planet.

Everyone needs to develop their own understanding of their life and the world. Reading a variety of information -books, journals, websites, etc,  and discussing different thoughts and opinions is healthy. Even though I attended Sunday school as a child, I grew up in a family that accepted individual choice and free-thinking. I realized I was an atheist in my thinking as an early teenager. I was pleased when I turned 18, a legal adult, and when filling out a personal information form, I wrote down in the Religion spot: NONE. That was in 1972. I've been totally comfortable with thinking this way since.

1-whaere did the hominid came from??

2- so you are saying that there is actually moses , jesus , mohammed _peace be upon them_ but they are not prophets they just said good stuff do this do that don't do that and so on ,, but have you asked your self what if things they said were the right thing to do ? and if they are why not read their books see if they're actually true if they were man written or came from a higher someone?

3-what if i were to tell you that there is a verse in qur'an that says :" you were only created just to know" knowledge meant in this verse knowing allah and what he created and looking around you all the time thinking and asking questions till you find the truth and it's never agains the holy qura'n , if you ever had the time try to start reading qura'n and you 'll fin it's a book that is based entirely on logic god asks you many timed to think in what is written and see if it goes with your mind or not ,,

Others have seemed to answer your questions.

My response:

1. it's all part of a long evolutionary process from earlier living mammals.

2. I assumed they lived, not as prophets per se, but they were written as to be prophets. I think of Moses more as part of a mythical story the priests found effective to explain the laws they supported; 

3. Your thinking is all based on "God" or Allah communicating with humans and explaining things to them. I really can't understand believing in a "personal god" who directly communicates with people. To me, this is part of a very ego-centric way of thinking that people and religious cultures have. It is true that we can't explain all the things in the universe, but to fall into the line of thinking that it is a god that has created all this and requires people to pray and follow "his" rules and "words" is a weakness of our species. Those rules and words were written by men in an effort to control behaviours, which at the time, were considered beneficial to the society or culture. That is all. God was given the credit for the rules and words because the superstitious were more likely to follow along if they came from a "higher" authority.

So to me, I see no logic in believing in a god at all. And, I see you as someone who has not evolved that far yet.

where did the mammals come from the first step in all the evolutionary ladder where did it come from ?

@doubtful - I've already answered this one for you in another reply, but I'll pull that answer over here for your benefit....

The evolution of mammals has passed through many stages since the first appearance of their synapsid ancestors in the late Carboniferous period. By the mid-Triassic, there were many synapsid species that looked like mammals. The lineage leading to today's mammals split up in the Jurassic; synapsids from this period include Dryolestes, more closely related to extant placentals and marsupials than to monotremes, as well as Ambondro, more closely related to monotremes.[1] Later on, the eutherian and metatherian lineages separated; the metatherians are the animals more closely related to the marsupials while the eutherians are those more closely related to the placentals. Since Juramaia, the earliest known eutherian, lived 160 million years ago in the Jurassic, this divergence must have occurred in the same period. After the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event wiped out the non-avian dinosaurs (birds are generally regarded as the surviving dinosaurs) and several other mammalian groups, placental and marsupial mammals diversified into many new forms and ecological niches throughout the Paleogene and Neogene, by the end of which all modern orders had appeared.

Mammals are the only living synapsids.[2] The synapsid lineage became distinct from thesauropsid lineage in the late Carboniferous period, between 320 and 315 million years ago.[3] The sauropsids are today's reptiles and birds along with all the extinct animals more closely related to them than to mammals.[3] (This does not include the mammal-like reptiles, a group more closely related to the mammals.)

RE: "where did the mammals come from the first step in all the evolutionary ladder where did it come from ?"

Read Richard Dawkins' book, The Ancestor's Tale, it will answer your question better than any of us can. When you've finished, get back to us and let us know what you've learned. Off you go now --

@doubtful

It appears to me from the questions you keep asking here that you are not reading the answers you have been given or you have read but just refused to internalize them. Take same time and do us a favour, read and internalize then ask your next group of questions.

Clark, said he assumed, that doesn't mean he took them to be true if I get the statement correctly. That aside, unless you don't venture out of the quran which I think is the case here, you would have discovered there is a big body of research on the historicity of your [sic]holy prophets that you should spend time reading before you make such outrageous claims here! Besides if you can lay your hand on any extra quranic evidence of mohammed, this does not include hadiths, present them here. You have a desire to believe in some higher being, something that we here can't stop you from, so don't sell it to us.

Now that you have told us so what? Do you understand logic to tell us the quran is based on logic? but if it is, how does that make it special? Aristotles treatise are based on logic and I don't see or hear anyone claiming they are the works of a fairy! You have chosen a life of servitude to an imaginary sky god, I can't free you from that even if I tried!

In conclusion, what would you make of your god, why does he chose just your prophet and not the guy next door? Don't you think it would make this business of religion easier if he periodically appeared to everyone at the same time and came to update his books so they are not outdated? Still on the same question, how is it that in all this epiphanies of your god, he didn't get to China, or was China too far for him to get there?

Populations change very very slowly. There never was a first human. Was there a moment when you went from toddler to adult? Here have a look at this.

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 6 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 6 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service