Views: 332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whoops, I over-generalized.  BUT it also bolsters my hypothesis about why one says "a unicorn"--because one would say "an unseen person" on account of the lack of the pronounced Y.

In simpler terms, it's just an added consonant to avoid an awkward glottal stop.

An historic moment for a unicorn.
Hmm... giant ball of light, long strands reaching out in both directions. That is OBVIOUSLY the Flying Spaghetti Monster!!! All bow to his Noodliness!!!
Oh, see, it's reaching for that giant celestial jelly donut.

That God and his sweet tooth.

A picture of jesus was on a dog's ass

Galactus is coming!

"There goes the big bang theory......"

The old boy sure scattered himself around, didn't he, a hand here, an eye there - maybe that was the source of the Big Bang!

Shame you can never find a good space forensics team when you need one - I can see it now - 'BONES' IN SPACE!

It isn't flipping us The Bird

so rest assured it is not the hand of god.

It's like the likeness on a piece of bread, only bigger

The red part also looks kind of like a head. This is clearly a picture of God preparing to choke out Satan from behind. What's not clear is that it isn't because they are fighting, but rather it's just a bit of kinky sex play.

It is now revealed after wandering out of our little enclosure that we are merely pets kept in God's bedroom, or perhaps not quite pets, but something more like sea monkeys.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

R.I.P What Does it Mean to You?

Started by Stephen Sutton in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 11 minutes ago. 75 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service