In many religions you will first have to marry to the person you have sex with.  But we as atheists, don't have a life manual. So: What are your toughts on sex? 

What is the minimum age to lose your virginity? 

Would you have sex just for fun? 

Is it okay to have more then one sex partners? 

Of course not all the atheists are the same, we just have one thing in common: We don't have a religion. But I wonder what the most atheists think about it. 

Tags: Atheists, on, sex, toughts

Views: 1135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Minimum age? Usually defined by laws, and those differ country to country. Not that the country should be able to say a fsck about when one has sex and when not... But laws should make sense, so if a law is not respected and not observed or enforced, what sense does it make to have one? If e.g. the legal age of consent to have any sex at all with another person is 18, and a girl gets pregnant in that country at the age of 12, isn't there sort of a problem?

I have sex exclusively for fun - never for the "intended purposes", if would include sex for breeding/trying to get pregnant.

Ok to have more than one? Depends on you and your partners. If there's The One, until you meet him or her, there probably are the ones you thought were The One, so probably most people had sex before then. I see no point in argueing about stuff from a relationship before or how things were before the significant, current relationship. Did I have sex with others before? Sure. With how many? Not anyone's business.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Ari E. S. 2 hours ago. 67 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service