I'm turning 18 tomorrow. I've been waiting for this for a very long time, I really just want to get a tattoo. I want it to be about atheism because it's one of the few things in my life that I know wont change. I'm really starting with nothing here, I have nothing particular in mind, so I'm open to all suggestions. I don't even know if I'm getting a quote, artwork, or otherwise. I'd also like to see others atheist tattoos if you have any. 

That picture is of an amazing tattoo, but I think its a bit much for me, especially for my first tattoo.

Views: 14684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As a general rule of thumb, its not a good idea to get a tattoo based on a current belief or state of mind. Ideas change, and with them peoples minds. You might love that tattoo for years, and one day you might become religious out of nowhere and regret it the rest of your life. If you get a tattoo, it should be a matter of your expression or something truly beautiful and artistic. Tattoos shouldn't be slapped on your body to advertise a slogan or a belief.
Ndo not get any tattoos of any current/ex bf or gf, no baby momma or baby daddy names tattooed, matter of fact no names at all unless that of your kids.

great artwork. i'm also in the same ark as you (lol). i've been looking for good tattoo ideas. body art is one of my many interests, and i don't want something i'll regret.

i have a few tattoos about atheism
try to find a design of a rosary but instead of having the typical one replace it with the dna structure as the beads and at the end the atheist logo a big A with some atoms revolving on it

Although this is old news, here is a tattoo I recently received.

Angle 1

Angle 2

In case you don't know, 

ἄθεος: without god, without (the only true) God, godless 

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service