I'm turning 18 tomorrow. I've been waiting for this for a very long time, I really just want to get a tattoo. I want it to be about atheism because it's one of the few things in my life that I know wont change. I'm really starting with nothing here, I have nothing particular in mind, so I'm open to all suggestions. I don't even know if I'm getting a quote, artwork, or otherwise. I'd also like to see others atheist tattoos if you have any. 

That picture is of an amazing tattoo, but I think its a bit much for me, especially for my first tattoo.

Views: 14847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The probability of nearing an Greek religious freak who looks at the inside of your arm is pretty low, methinks you are safe.

I had to look at that twice to get it. I hadn't seen it like that for ages.

I definitely want it somewhere I can easily cover up, especially because of the nature of the tattoo. I would hate to be discriminated against if the wrong person sees it. But, I don't think I want it on my bum or my hip, I think I'd like it somewhere I could show it off easily, but still cover it easily when necessary, like work (that's about all I would cover it for).

Shoulder blade maybe?  That's where I put my first.  Easy to cover up but still easy enough to show off, especially in the summer. :)

I would say ribs. There's not a crazy risk of gravity getting you there, plus work work functions, you'd be able to wear an open backed dress (if you're into that sort of thing). Otherwise the punch bowl conversation at the company christmas party could get a tad awkward if things go south...

lol.  For a lady there's some risk.  It might get covered up in a couple of decades.

Mine is on my side so no one sees it apart from my partner and if on holiday or swimming... Perfect!

If you got this symbol I designed you would probably be the first one (until I get it done).

Nice work!  I've been thinking of the Scarlet A. *thumbsup*

How creative, I really like this. You wouldn't mind if I (possibly) get this, right? 

that's boss

I'd be honored if you got it.

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service