I've been itching to get a new tattoo. I want one that says HEY! I THINK ATHEIST! (and so should you) without saying it in quite so many words. I have a bunch of symbols running down my spine, so I thought a nice atheist symbol could rest right on top of the row.
So.
Any ideas? If you have an atheist tattoo, I'd love to hear about it / them!
I'll go out as soon as I find the right idea and sketch it out!
Thanks, guys =]

Ps- One of my friends got "Not" and "Saved" tattooed to his kneecaps. It looks amazing. It's much more masculine than something I would get (you know, as a girl). I love the idea of getting that, but at the same time I think it points to needing to be saved. But what are your thoughts?

Tags: tatoto

Views: 42322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am also looking or an appropriate tattoo image that speaks to me. I found this one that I like and am considering getting it on my foot. I like the organic look it has over other typical atheist A symbols.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=k...

Here are mine. the "Evolve" fish is on my wrist.  I've had the Fallen Angel for about a year. and the Atom was done the same time as my fish in August.

Lets see If I can post all three in one shot.

I like the Darwin fish, but I'm leaning towards getting this one in about a month.

I designed that one Ryan, can't wait to see it. However, if I may recommend the revised version? 

Hmm I like the electron orbit better in that one, but I also really liked the red A.

There's no saying you can't combine the two. The 2nd one has more depth to the line thickness and the interweaving makes more sense.

Wow Mark, these are stunning!  I have a couple of tatts, both are symbols of the love I carry - one for a woman who died, one for a woman who survived.

I am seriously interested in possibly using one of your above drawn pictures - do you feel possessive about them or are you sharing freely?

The above symbol(s) have been tattooed dozens and dozens of times already, even by members here. I can no longer control it, so have at it. Just don't make money from it. ;)

Oh if I could, I might well do!  Laughs but no, my given name starts with an A so I particularly like it :)

http://www.platformnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/silent-hil...

If you get the symbol in blue it directly means curse on god

Might as well repost mine in this section.

This is one that I keep seeing. At first I thought it was something else until I noticed I could read the wavy lines.

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service