I've been itching to get a new tattoo. I want one that says HEY! I THINK ATHEIST! (and so should you) without saying it in quite so many words. I have a bunch of symbols running down my spine, so I thought a nice atheist symbol could rest right on top of the row.
So.
Any ideas? If you have an atheist tattoo, I'd love to hear about it / them!
I'll go out as soon as I find the right idea and sketch it out!
Thanks, guys =]

Ps- One of my friends got "Not" and "Saved" tattooed to his kneecaps. It looks amazing. It's much more masculine than something I would get (you know, as a girl). I love the idea of getting that, but at the same time I think it points to needing to be saved. But what are your thoughts?

Tags: tatoto

Views: 41752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the one I've been considering for some time... more anti-religion than atheist but something about the design struck me.
I have the perfect atheist tattoo. Nothing. ;)
That's awesome. Great answer... LOL

After years of going back and forth about getting a tatto and thinking about a design I've finally decided on one. Just a simple text one for now: Above us only sky.
Means loads of things, obviously a tribute to Lennon and the message in Imagine, but also it's about atheism as a kind of philosophy. Basically a reminder sort of like carpe diem, because this is the only life we get.

I'm really happy with the idea right now, I just have to settle on a font. The coolness of it does go away a bit if you've ever been to Liverpool airport (those who have will know what I mean), but I don't plan on going back there soon. :)

atheos, without gods, on my left calf. i love your guys tattos
Got this one first. Working on my next one.
Well that must have felt GREAT! ;)

Not sure I understand the meaning of it, it's an upside-down cross yeah?

1). This is my 1st Atheist tattoo. I came across this design through Atheists of Florida Inc. I like how my hometown of Florida is intertwined into the letter "A":

2).This is my 2nd Atheist tattoo. I'm pretty sure that most of you in this forum recognize the acronym "MADD" (i.e. Mothers Against Drunk Driving)? Well, I just thought I'dd add my own meanining "Men Against Destructive Dogma". Originally, the term "Madd Atheist" was created as a student organizing body; but, has since been in use as a rap name for Atheos Records recording artist:

3). This a logo for an Atheist Hip Hop/Urban Music Record Label founded by me. The guy in the middle of the logo is an caricature of German Individualist Anarchist Max Stirner:

4). This an Atheist logo off of Dan Barker CD "Beware of Dogma":

5). This is another Atheist logo off of the same above CD by Dan Barker. I would like to get this one placed at the center of my back at least covering half:

Personally, I am considering getting the American Atheist atom logo tattooed under my left wrist/upper forearm area

followed by the IPU on my neck or chest
How about a little teapot?

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 1 Comment

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 3 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service