I've been itching to get a new tattoo. I want one that says HEY! I THINK ATHEIST! (and so should you) without saying it in quite so many words. I have a bunch of symbols running down my spine, so I thought a nice atheist symbol could rest right on top of the row.
So.
Any ideas? If you have an atheist tattoo, I'd love to hear about it / them!
I'll go out as soon as I find the right idea and sketch it out!
Thanks, guys =]

Ps- One of my friends got "Not" and "Saved" tattooed to his kneecaps. It looks amazing. It's much more masculine than something I would get (you know, as a girl). I love the idea of getting that, but at the same time I think it points to needing to be saved. But what are your thoughts?

Tags: tatoto

Views: 41724

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cool - kk

Hmm, this is kinda personal ;-) I have my avatar on my chest ... its a catch-all symbol for intellectual illumination, which includes atheism. I also have some old English letters on my arm near the shoulder that say, Illuminatio Ubique, which means "Illumination Everywhere".

- kk

This is what I ended up getting. It is the A made with a pattern of shaded green leaves. And I am not normally as sassy as in the picture. I had just gotten the tattoo in Vegas and on that same trip ran into an obnoxious religious demonstration.  I like it because not many know what it means, but I do! And I know what it means to me.

Attachments:

Nice place to take a picture. *laughs*

This is one that Think Atheist member Kelly G had done.  I like it so much I...went and bought the matching stickers for my car...I don't have any tatoos and do not intend starting now, though if I were to have one this would be it.

I was thinking about getting Darwin's Tree of Life on my forearm.

Attachments:

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 3 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service