I've been itching to get a new tattoo. I want one that says HEY! I THINK ATHEIST! (and so should you) without saying it in quite so many words. I have a bunch of symbols running down my spine, so I thought a nice atheist symbol could rest right on top of the row.
So.
Any ideas? If you have an atheist tattoo, I'd love to hear about it / them!
I'll go out as soon as I find the right idea and sketch it out!
Thanks, guys =]

Ps- One of my friends got "Not" and "Saved" tattooed to his kneecaps. It looks amazing. It's much more masculine than something I would get (you know, as a girl). I love the idea of getting that, but at the same time I think it points to needing to be saved. But what are your thoughts?

Tags: tatoto

Views: 39140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh if I could, I might well do!  Laughs but no, my given name starts with an A so I particularly like it :)

Just had this done today. Thank you for designing it.
Attachments:

http://www.platformnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/silent-hil...

If you get the symbol in blue it directly means curse on god

Might as well repost mine in this section.

This is one that I keep seeing. At first I thought it was something else until I noticed I could read the wavy lines.

cool - kk

Hmm, this is kinda personal ;-) I have my avatar on my chest ... its a catch-all symbol for intellectual illumination, which includes atheism. I also have some old English letters on my arm near the shoulder that say, Illuminatio Ubique, which means "Illumination Everywhere".

- kk

This is what I ended up getting. It is the A made with a pattern of shaded green leaves. And I am not normally as sassy as in the picture. I had just gotten the tattoo in Vegas and on that same trip ran into an obnoxious religious demonstration.  I like it because not many know what it means, but I do! And I know what it means to me.

Attachments:

Nice place to take a picture. *laughs*

This is one that Think Atheist member Kelly G had done.  I like it so much I...went and bought the matching stickers for my car...I don't have any tatoos and do not intend starting now, though if I were to have one this would be it.

I was thinking about getting Darwin's Tree of Life on my forearm.

Attachments:

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 26 minutes ago. 133 Replies

Blog Posts

I am tired

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 12:09am 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.