I've been itching to get a new tattoo. I want one that says HEY! I THINK ATHEIST! (and so should you) without saying it in quite so many words. I have a bunch of symbols running down my spine, so I thought a nice atheist symbol could rest right on top of the row.
So.
Any ideas? If you have an atheist tattoo, I'd love to hear about it / them!
I'll go out as soon as I find the right idea and sketch it out!
Thanks, guys =]

Ps- One of my friends got "Not" and "Saved" tattooed to his kneecaps. It looks amazing. It's much more masculine than something I would get (you know, as a girl). I love the idea of getting that, but at the same time I think it points to needing to be saved. But what are your thoughts?

Tags: tatoto

Views: 42015

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the one I've been considering for some time... more anti-religion than atheist but something about the design struck me.
I have the perfect atheist tattoo. Nothing. ;)
That's awesome. Great answer... LOL

After years of going back and forth about getting a tatto and thinking about a design I've finally decided on one. Just a simple text one for now: Above us only sky.
Means loads of things, obviously a tribute to Lennon and the message in Imagine, but also it's about atheism as a kind of philosophy. Basically a reminder sort of like carpe diem, because this is the only life we get.

I'm really happy with the idea right now, I just have to settle on a font. The coolness of it does go away a bit if you've ever been to Liverpool airport (those who have will know what I mean), but I don't plan on going back there soon. :)

atheos, without gods, on my left calf. i love your guys tattos
Got this one first. Working on my next one.
Well that must have felt GREAT! ;)

Not sure I understand the meaning of it, it's an upside-down cross yeah?

1). This is my 1st Atheist tattoo. I came across this design through Atheists of Florida Inc. I like how my hometown of Florida is intertwined into the letter "A":

2).This is my 2nd Atheist tattoo. I'm pretty sure that most of you in this forum recognize the acronym "MADD" (i.e. Mothers Against Drunk Driving)? Well, I just thought I'dd add my own meanining "Men Against Destructive Dogma". Originally, the term "Madd Atheist" was created as a student organizing body; but, has since been in use as a rap name for Atheos Records recording artist:

3). This a logo for an Atheist Hip Hop/Urban Music Record Label founded by me. The guy in the middle of the logo is an caricature of German Individualist Anarchist Max Stirner:

4). This an Atheist logo off of Dan Barker CD "Beware of Dogma":

5). This is another Atheist logo off of the same above CD by Dan Barker. I would like to get this one placed at the center of my back at least covering half:

Personally, I am considering getting the American Atheist atom logo tattooed under my left wrist/upper forearm area

followed by the IPU on my neck or chest
How about a little teapot?

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Gary Clouse 17 minutes ago. 47 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 23 minutes ago. 26 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Ward Cressin 7 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 3 Comments

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service