I've been itching to get a new tattoo. I want one that says HEY! I THINK ATHEIST! (and so should you) without saying it in quite so many words. I have a bunch of symbols running down my spine, so I thought a nice atheist symbol could rest right on top of the row.
So.
Any ideas? If you have an atheist tattoo, I'd love to hear about it / them!
I'll go out as soon as I find the right idea and sketch it out!
Thanks, guys =]

Ps- One of my friends got "Not" and "Saved" tattooed to his kneecaps. It looks amazing. It's much more masculine than something I would get (you know, as a girl). I love the idea of getting that, but at the same time I think it points to needing to be saved. But what are your thoughts?

Tags: tatoto

Views: 42349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cool - kk

Hmm, this is kinda personal ;-) I have my avatar on my chest ... its a catch-all symbol for intellectual illumination, which includes atheism. I also have some old English letters on my arm near the shoulder that say, Illuminatio Ubique, which means "Illumination Everywhere".

- kk

This is what I ended up getting. It is the A made with a pattern of shaded green leaves. And I am not normally as sassy as in the picture. I had just gotten the tattoo in Vegas and on that same trip ran into an obnoxious religious demonstration.  I like it because not many know what it means, but I do! And I know what it means to me.

Attachments:

Nice place to take a picture. *laughs*

This is one that Think Atheist member Kelly G had done.  I like it so much I...went and bought the matching stickers for my car...I don't have any tatoos and do not intend starting now, though if I were to have one this would be it.

I was thinking about getting Darwin's Tree of Life on my forearm.

Attachments:

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Gary Clouse 37 minutes ago. 64 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 67 Replies

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Physeter 11 hours ago. 20 Replies

Blog Posts

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 0 Comments

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service