As an atheists are we more passionate when it comes to sex compare to the theists?

opinion anyone?

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"As an atheists," I don't know. "Compare" to theists, our sex could be banal. I try not to delve into or speculate on the private sex lives of others. That is what religion is for. "Homosexuality is an abomination against god." I hear that incessantly from evangelical christians. They are forcing their beliefs into the private bedroom lives of others. Pinning hopes of proving your point of view on "who has more passionate sex," is a false argument. I have used too many quotation marks and must now retire.

Now really, how would we know? Does anyone have a spy camera I can borrow?

This type of research requires a very wide sample area.  I'll be back.

Studies have shown that the group that has sex most frequently are fundamental christians

yeah look at those bigamist, child molesters, and those cults that marries children are they the one called Christians? Just maybe they are the group that has sex most frequently but is it satisfying, or they are just jerks who do it without pleasure?

There was a study that concluded that atheists and progressive Jews reported having the most satisfactory sex.

I have no doubt that more serious Christians sometimes have some kinky stuff going on, but they will immediately feel guilty about it. Maybe good for a one-night stand, but not for a relationship

i hate it when something or someone is holding you back

I'm not sure how we could know that! I know that my attitude toward sex is a lot healthier now that I'm an atheist.

Of course liberating from feeling guilty.

Maybe we have fewer hangups about it. This is how real Atheists do it. lol.

I don't think so. We just know there's nothing wrong with it.

Unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to date another atheist. Atheist women seem to be more rare. And relationships with theists can be so... complicated.

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service