As an atheists are we more passionate when it comes to sex compare to the theists?

opinion anyone?

Views: 318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aha! try dating an atheist!!! =)

Can't seem to find any. The closest I've come to dating an atheist is agnostics and non-religious women. The problem is that as soon as life throws them any drama they go all religiousy... which is kinda really awkward.

It seems to be difficult to find other free thinkers in my area. There don't appear to be any atheist groups in the immediate area.

Can't seem to find any?  Make some.  There don't appear to be any atheist groups in the immediate area.  Start one!  No one needs to know your real motive!!!  <-__->

good suggestion..

I don't know if atheists are more passionate than theists. But I've met a lot of women who are messed up in the head because of religion.

Probably not - we just lack the guilt. Christian domestic discipline not sexual? Hmm. I had a Catholic tell me I should not have sex with my husband any more because another pregnancy could kill me.

RSS

Blog Posts

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 0 Comments

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service