Arthur C. Clarke's 2001 A Space Odyssey had to be founded in some fact.

Notably, astronauts find a monolith on the moon. During this same time period artificial like structures were being captured in film by the Moon mission. Structures such as the Tower, Castle and miscellaneous towers. 

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/moon-anomalies-ruins-and-structures-on...

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The object was huge, almost as large as Earth.

Do you realize the gravitational effect a eatrh sized object would have on Saturn, its rings & its moons?

Karl Wolfe

Its his word against pretty much everyone else's. He has nothing to prove what he says is the truth.

I did an google search about him & there isn't much to read. Anyways, what I couldn't find was when did he made this information public.

Donna Hare

She's been debunked before.

She states that she worked for Philco Ford. Philco Ford was an important contractor in the Apollo days and afterwards as Ford Aerospace into the Shuttle Era. While she has claimed she was involved with photo-processing, all of Philco-Ford's work was for Engineering and Operational support for Mission Control and computer hardware and software for mission control. In other words, she had no access to the photography group at NASA. In 1974, Philco-Ford's Western Development Labs, received a contract to develop help process the Earth Resources satellite data, but that was well after the Apollo era. Again, that would be no access to Apollo photographs.

And then debunked again, in more detail, here & here.

I know that they are forum posts, but I did follow up on the links in them & they seem okay to me. The fact that all I could find on the two was very little, just a bunch of conspiracy website & some forums. In the case of Wolfe, the search results were almost non existent.

Anyways, what I don't understand is why you keep posting obscure, unverifiable stuff while refusing to answer the questions I raised here.

I'll ask again - 

There are many other agencies which are capable of getting similar photographs. Most of them are -  The European Space Agency, the Indian ISRO, the Russian Roscosmos, the Japanese JAXA & the Chinese CNSA.

Why do you think they are keeping quiet on the matter? Do you think that there is a world wide conspiracy to suppress information on matters of alien life?

There are thousands of amateur astronomers in the world with telescopes powerful enough to see the surface of the moon. Why don't they ever report about seeing alien structures or signs of an ancient civilization on the moon? Are all the amateur astronomers in the world in the pay of the US government too?

Before you post more random nonsense, please answer these questions.

Im still waiting for you to post an article from a respectable source not a nut factory.

First answer these questions - 

There are many other agencies which are capable of getting similar photographs. Most of them are -  The European Space Agency, the Indian ISRO, the Russian Roscosmos, the Japanese JAXA & the Chinese CNSA.

Why do you think they are keeping quiet on the matter? Do you think that there is a world wide conspiracy to suppress information on matters of alien life?

There are thousands of amateur astronomers in the world with telescopes powerful enough to see the surface of the moon. Why don't they ever report about seeing alien structures or signs of an ancient civilization on the moon? Are all the amateur astronomers in the world in the pay of the US government too?

Why do you refrain from answering my questions while continuing to post other thinks which you think proves your point. Is it because you don't have any answers to my questions & admitting that or attempting to answer them will completely destroy your point of view?

Oh don't get me started talking about Russia.

We get Russian television via Directv. 

Anomaly documentaries air prime time there.

I see footage from films that I can't find posted at all on the internet. These images have not been airbrushed and the landscape of the moon is not shown in washout lighting like the Apollo footage. 

Oh don't get me started talking about Russia.

I'd rather not get your started talking about anything because reading your posts kills neurons.

But still why are you avoiding answering my question? Either admit you don't have an answer or answer them.

Before you make any more nonsensical posts please answer my question.

This is actually apart of the conspiracy theory and was allegedly supported by all of these agencies announcing lunar missions in the late 1990's. 

Actually you will find amateur telescopic photos on Youtube. However I find the image qualities dismal.

I will attached a few.

http://youtu.be/xwX7mGRKjGE

I will stop here, these films are very bad. 

Conspiracy nuts never seem to be able to have non blurry footage of anything.

Wonder why that is.

This is actually apart of the conspiracy theory and was allegedly supported by all of these agencies announcing lunar missions in the late 1990's.

That is ridiculous.

Simply stating something does not make it true. You need to have proof. These countries have many issues. India - US over US aid to Pakistan, India - China over territorial issues & its blanket support & aid to Pakistan. The US and Japan have issues with China as well. There was the hacking of 34 companies, including Google, Adobe, Symantic, Yahoo &... by China. And the issue of Japan arresting Chinese fishermen which cause a huge reaction in China. Also, there is no love between Russia & China.

So you are suggesting that all of these countries which, aren't exactly allies, could successfully conspire to keep such a huge thing a secret. Hilarious!

And another thing, why is it that all the conspiracy nuts seem to come out of the US? If what you say is true, then there would be people of other nationalities with knowledge of this so called secret. Then why is it that only Americans come out to the media with such conspiracy theories?

Most people put more thought into making a sandwich than you put into your replies.

From now on, before posting *READ* what you have written & *THINK* about it. Maybe you'l see how absurd it is.

Actually you will find amateur telescopic photos on Youtube. However I find the image qualities dismal.

Yes, the quality is pretty bad, but more importantly, in the video you linked, the poster doesn't say that the video shows signs of ancient civilization on the moon, so I don't see the point of posting that link.

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/photo_gallery/photogallery-moon.html

Again more bologne. The link above is the photos from the mission. Even a mosaic of all the photos.

And a dowloadable PDF of the mission photos

http://www.nrl.navy.mil/media/publications/clementine-collection/

Read above from the testimony of Karl Wolfe. who  by your definition is a crackpot since he testifies to something you would never entertain or examined . Point of fact, 23,000 clementine images are

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/sdi/program/furlotte/sdi240.html

quarantined as a matter of national security, including the ones Karl Wolfe is referencing. 

Of course this can all be boloney but NASA should at least release all images and images that have not been airbrushed so that we the public can scrutinize them.

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service