Arthur C. Clarke's 2001 A Space Odyssey had to be founded in some fact.

Notably, astronauts find a monolith on the moon. During this same time period artificial like structures were being captured in film by the Moon mission. Structures such as the Tower, Castle and miscellaneous towers. 

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/moon-anomalies-ruins-and-structures-on...

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was an unfortunate Google search. 

I am looking for the panel of ex-officials. bare with me

bare with me

No, I will not bare with you!

Here is a panel but not the one I wanted.

Structures on the Moon are discussed:

http://youtu.be/7vyVe-6YdUk

Instead of linking an almost 2 hour long video it would be better if you could name your ex-officials. I have no intention of wasting 2 hours of my life watching some conspiracy theory video.

This is not a conspiracy theory video. It is eye witness testimony from NASA and other departments. 

Everyone at NASA and the world that does not agree with you are not idiots as your tone and posts imply.

The video contains No NASA Scientists. It has air traffic controllers, retired military defense crackpot and a few other minimally employed wannabes. Not one single scientist or astronaut.

Try again.

military defense crackpots?????

Everyone that doesn't have your small prejudiced worldview is a crackpot. Yes this is not the video I wanted as I already indicated,  but it is the testimony of respectable personnel working in these various departments.

There are lots of otherwise respectable people who are easily deluded into believing in crackpot theories.

Just go to any church you will see them filling the pews.

Again as stated over and over by rational human beings.

Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence.

There is not even a small shred of evidence to back up such claims let alone the reproduceable, examinable, independently verifiable evidence that would qualify as Extraordinary.

Also, you still haven't answered me on the issue of this being a world-wide conspiracy and the fact that there are several agencies that are capable of getting decent pictures of the moon, not to mention the many many amateur astronomers with telescopes who can gaze at the moon's surface themselves.

All of the pictures from the Clementine mission that are available in the public domain are on the NASA site and are indexed. You can see sharp pictures that actually have been airbrushed. I posted one above doing a brief search.

However there are thousand of other photos that are being quarantined as a matter of National Security. There have been attempts to release these photos using the freedom of information act. These attempts have been unsuccessful.

Got any proof?

Excerpt from a blog. Not the article I wanted but the same conclusion:

I came across the testimony of a former NASA scientist. Dr. Norman Bergrun wrote the book, “The Ring-Makers of Saturn”. Dr. Bergrun claims that NASA’s voyager probe, took photographs of an elliptical (cigar-shaped) craft. The object was huge, almost as large as Earth. He said that large portals or apertures could actually be seen in the side of this craft.

When he was asked why NASA and other governmental agencies haven't released this information, Dr. Bergrun said that the 1958 Space Act states that the public will be informed regarding results of space photos and data only if it is determined that such data are not a threat and that a craft this huge would have been considered a threat and deemed to have great military significance. What's of interest here is not the claim about the object, but the fact that he stipulates if such an object DID EXIST, THEN NASA WOULD HAVE TO HIDE IT because of the space act. Would he not be in a position to know such a thing?

Section 303: Information classified to protect the national security, is to be withheld.

Karl Wolfe - “We walked over to one side of the lab and he said, by the way, we’ve discovered a base on the backside of the moon. I said whose? What do you mean whose? He said, yes, we’ve discovered a base on the backside of the moon. And at that point I became frightened and I was a little terrified, thinking to myself that if anybody walks in the room now, I know we’re in jeopardy, we’re in trouble, because he shouldn’t be giving me this information. I was fascinated by it, but I also knew that he was overstepping a boundary that he shouldn’t. Then he pulled out one of these mosaics and showed this base on the moon, which had geometric shapes- there were towers, there were spherical buildings, there were very tall towers and things that looked somewhat like radar dishes but they were large structures… 
This fellow and I were the same rank; I think he was very distressed. He had the same pallor and demeanor as the scientists outside the room; they were just as concerned as he was. And he needed to discuss it with somebody.
Some of the structures are half a mile in size. So they’re huge structures. And they’re all different sized structures in different photographs. Some of the shapes, as I said, were – some of the buildings were very tall, thin structures. I don’t know how tall they were but they must be very tall. 
They were angular shots with shadows. There were spherical and domed buildings that were very large. They stood out very clearly, they were large objects. It’s interesting because I tried to relate them in my own mind to structures here on Earth, and they don’t compare to anything that you see here in scale and structure”.

Now, he claims this was done while working for the NSA. I have since petitioned the NSA with a FOIA requesting any images or information regarding any classified Lunar Orbiter images. I have not heard anything as of yet, but really don’t expect to hear much because I think the images are available, but very obscure and well hidden, or just never commented on. Or dis-informed about them.

Donna Hare had a secret clearance while working for NASA contractor, Philco Ford. She testifies that she was shown a photo with a distinct UFO. Her colleague explained that it was his job to airbrush such evidence of UFOs out of photographs before they were released to the public.

This begins to build the case, and starts to prove that section 303 of the space act does cover UFO’s or “Alien intelligence”. What I find most interesting is the erasing of “UFO’S” from photographs. If they were not alien or secret crafts (of our own) – then there’d be no reason to hide them.

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service